Not sure what's up.

Anyone?
10:47 AM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 October, 07:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Back on my 2/10 schedule... 2 hrs sleep, 10 hrs up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
15 October, 05:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
15 October, 05:22

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
15 October, 11:14

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
15 October, 04:32
It's been hitting me hard for days now...
exhausted to the core of my being, but can only fitfully sleep for a little bit at a time... pressure on my chest & shallowed breathing... intensified pain levels... nausea (not something very common for me)... a smell that sometimes is electrical and sometimes more like burning hair... and a general ill-at-ease feeling (trouble concentrating). It's not something I've never felt before, but usually not this intense.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 October, 02:58
feeling that way too. not sure why

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 October, 02:55
👍👍👍

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
15 October, 02:54
My dear mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly last Wednesday and will be buried on Tuesday. The vibes here are understandably less high. I will also be less active on AU for the next few days. Wishing you all High Vibes!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 October, 03:34
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Sorry for your loss,😔,🙏
Take care of you and yours💜

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
15 October, 06:34
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
🙏🏻

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 October, 12:13
Heavy for the last week & increasing. Frens have mentioned the same.
To me it feels like weird stillness lingering.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 03:21
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
It's wild you said that. Here on the typically very windy north shore of Kauai there hasn't been a stitch of wind in days..........you can hear a pin drop outside..........eerily still.

Mt Waialeale is an incoming vortex for pure Source code feeding the planet.

Energetically speaking we have been in a zero-point null reset. Big shifts taking place.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 October, 11:41
I’ve got some really good vibes! Almost giddy, which is really weird! 🥴 Weird dreams too but vibes are positive….Really positive! Lots of good energy! Not sure whats going down but something for sure! 😊❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 October, 10:59
Woke up with a slight headache & metal taste in my mouth today. Had some crazy dreams last night, most I can’t remember...except it was showing me a flip in timelines & the number 777

Law & Physics @physics171
14 October, 11:01
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Detoxing, heavy metals it seems, well done.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
14 October, 10:47
I smell poor vibes.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
14 October, 10:14
🙏Redemption🙏

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 October, 10:14
Just saw this, Yes, went through something I didn't like.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 October, 10:07
SO THE ULTRA Q dudes name is alex...haha
dont sound like McAfee...haha
anons have it all!
We got your back VK!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 02:42
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Please share☝️

💛👍😘

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 October, 02:51
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Damn straight!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 October, 10:03
Convergence.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 October, 10:01
😃👍

Marg Linn @Otter10
14 October, 09:01
Pfizer admitting they never said their vax would stop the spread has sure made me and mine happy!’

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 October, 08:50
turn up the volume

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Official Music Video) - YouTube

@Genesis The Last Domino? Double-CD and 4LP sets out now fromhttp://www.genesis.lnk.to/TheLastDomino“In The Air Tonight” was the first single from Phil Colli...

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
14 October, 10:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 October, 08:38
Interesting Oregon Kate Brown took off for her 10 day trip. The entire Cascade Mountain range is under Red Flag fire warning. Biden coming just in time to push climate agenda. UGH

David Treciak @scifiwriter
15 October, 03:17
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Both of those people are actors reading from a script written by one of the quantum computers at the NSA. The amount of emotional manipulation being used to wake people up is through the roof. at this point in the movie.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 October, 07:34

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 October, 06:44
Spent most of the day outside in the sunshine doing yard work, digging in the dirt, working in the garden and trying to get a read on what I'm feeling today. It may sound strange, but at times I could feel the air around me "buzzing", was not a sound but a feeling. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It's also been very, very still today, no breeze, but I feel some kind of tension in the air today? I am usually so relaxed being outdoors, but there's something in the air that has my spidey senses tingling, a little on edge.

I grew up in SoCal, then after 18 years spent another 30+ years in NorCal. We described days like today back in CA as "Earthquake Weather". I hesitate to even go there, don't want to manifest anything like that, but I do feel like there is something BIG coming. Stay prepared and ready for anything frens.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 October, 09:04
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i am sunshine and dirt girl too, but just sat today at little garden table, sipping coffee, legs stretched out on another chair. very still here also, no breeze💙jennja how is your dad?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 October, 06:44
EVERYONE IS ANTICIPATING THE MOTHER OF ALL BOOMS

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 October, 05:25
Burning rubber smell?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 October, 09:33
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Should Elon change the name?

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
14 October, 05:17

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
14 October, 04:52
with all this disinformation flying, fake timelines, fake accts …. Can someone point me to the real information, real timelines, real accts …. Give me a fooking break 😩

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
14 October, 05:18
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
oh one more thing. where can I find a copy of the plan. got to wash my hair, do my nails, and watch reality TV tonight. on a tight schedule. 🤣

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
14 October, 04:33
I have played VK's playlist at work all day any you would have thought someone had won the lottery the vibes are crazy today. 🤪 😎

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
14 October, 10:37
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
I played it earlier as well!! 🤗

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 October, 04:31
I have felt "electric" the past 2 days👀 Like I'm feeling my vibes on top of my skin...👀

Marg Linn @Otter10
14 October, 09:02
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Crazy moon also!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
14 October, 10:23
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 October, 04:14
Well then, hopefully they are not doo doo vibes…..

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 October, 04:11
PAPAS BACK
Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Original Extended) [HQ] - YouTube

Beautiful is written by Ferry Corsten, Ben Cullum (the brother of singer Jamie Cullum) and Debra Andrew, who also does the vocals on the track.You can find t...