Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 October, 07:14
My experience of the institutional world is that it is filled with non-autists who are emoting a lot and are trying to manipulate the world into their image rather than trying to line everything up with simplicity. It is exhausting to model and participate in. My worst fear is that when this all goes down someone will tap me on the shoulder and ask me to do a "real job" again. Not sure I am capable of re-entering the structured, timed, organised world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 October, 07:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
With ya , im like a feral cat now Martin. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ben Carson @BenCarson97
14 October, 11:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 October, 11:08
💚

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 October, 09:20
One , no one believes the doG chased me up here , and two the view is awesome

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 October, 08:51
So they can get themselves down...guess a little coaxing from a friend goes a long way

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 October, 08:22
Trump Girl
@downsouthscotmichelle
2 days ago
What’s up with Ultra Nuclear Maga attacking VK? @vincentkennedy Looks like the Shills are panicking! 👇🏻

Again.
This won’t be the Last Public
Apology letter you will see in the
Upcoming Weeks.
And yes Dan, Cover Blown
So bad Truth Social made you
Change your Name to
Vin[c]ent K[e]nn[e]dy
to Avoid the FAKE Account Ban.
Also, Don’t forget to delete the same fake fighter jet photos on your other CIA SHILL Account as well.
And No “Lo” Creating Doubt is shilling a fake CGI CIA Account to patriots for 2 Years that Vince McMahon is a Made up Air Force pilot named Vincent Kennedy, The Undertaker is playing Sleepy Joe Biden. If anyone needs to wake up it's that clown show 💯💯💯.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
14 October, 08:36
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
we know who the clown is and it isnt VK

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 December, 02:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Telegram or TS?

Green 8700 @Green8700
14 October, 08:11
love it. That’s a handy cam. I bet it provides hours of entertainment. I’d rather watch that then then MSM.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
14 October, 07:49
hehe you get that cat back in line. I wish I understood cat speak because I would love to know what he said.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 October, 08:55
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
I heard it is classified😏

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
14 October, 07:31
From the cats point of view 😃

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
14 October, 07:31
What a fascinating camera angle!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 October, 07:30

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 October, 07:29
We all need someone to talk us down on occasion. 😂

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
14 October, 07:29
Exactly..😂