Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 October, 07:14
My experience of the institutional world is that it is filled with non-autists who are emoting a lot and are trying to manipulate the world into their image rather than trying to line everything up with simplicity. It is exhausting to model and participate in. My worst fear is that when this all goes down someone will tap me on the shoulder and ask me to do a "real job" again. Not sure I am capable of re-entering the structured, timed, organised world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
With ya , im like a feral cat now Martin. ๐Ÿ˜‚
07:23 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 07:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 October, 11:08
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
๐Ÿ’š

Ben Carson @BenCarson97
14 October, 11:13
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS ๐Ÿ˜Ž

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

โš ๏ธIMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

๐Ÿ’ฅGet at least 20 Trump Smart Cards๐Ÿ’ฅ

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

๐Ÿ›’ https://rb.gy/9en91r