Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 October, 03:27
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
There's nothing American about Bank of America. B of A is run from across the pond.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
13 October, 03:21
In Canada, saw an article saying Canada Post was going to start providing loans, with a TD bank partnership.
Canada Post is a crown corporation ..aka Govt control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
13 October, 12:42
8:53 = 8 + 8 = 88 day of the year is 3/29/22

The day DJT was sworn in as Commander in Chief

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 October, 12:34
It appears PayPal was a trial balloon & they don't
CARE if we get upset. Instead of announcing it, now
they'll just DELETE us.

Awake Now @Awakenow
13 October, 01:17
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Make sure you have plenty of cash on hand…

LeLe John @Grace1125
13 October, 12:27
its great these big accounts are showing this stuff but lets be real, they have miney and will be okay. its not so known regular people out here in the world getting screwed over no one seems to pay attention to. so many struggling with little to no help and being targeted by the government. who do we turn to? who helps those in most need? who helps the small time whistleblowers that are being targeted and attacked just as much as the big time whistleblowers? i just dont get it. three years fighting, begging, pleading for help to get my girls back that wete stilen by a corrupt judicial and government system. wheres the help for us?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
13 October, 10:58

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 October, 10:21
they canceled my account with NO WARNING no notice at all 2 months ago!!! hmmmmmm

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
13 October, 10:21
Not sure I am seeing a path?
All I see is more conservatives getting screwed over.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
13 October, 10:59
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Trump said All press is good press ;)

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 October, 10:03
Its Like CHASE! Bank.
Chase your Money.
Be Your Own bank!
If U Can
Imho

Nada ... @Nada
13 October, 10:03
VK retruthing Catturd, one of the biggest MAGA normie accounts...I see what he's doing here

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 October, 09:59
Have known this for a very long time. Closed my account many years ago.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
13 October, 01:06
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
I closed my Bank of America checking account 30 years ago.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 October, 09:47
banks are not needed. we need to go back to barter

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 October, 09:47
banks are not needed. we need to go back to barter

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 October, 09:44

MvA_r @MvA_r
13 October, 11:40
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Bank (geography) - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ba...
Vertaal deze pagina
river bank van en.wikipedia.org
In limnology (the study of inland waters), a stream bank or river bank is the terrain alongside the bed of a river, creek, or stream. ... The bank consists of the ...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 October, 11:54
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
A bank
contains
controls
directs

a current of water...

Sometimes the water overows, or, bursts through the bank.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 October, 09:36
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm assuming when BOA cancelled their bank account, they returned any funds already in the account, right?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 October, 09:43
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Wud think they have to yes.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 October, 09:14
Yep, Always have been. It's tied to the Federal Reserve Central Banking System

Other Half @Otherhalf
13 October, 09:12
Direct secure transfers between user-owned accounts, without a company in the middle, would be nice.