Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The mind and body are means, the spirit is about ends. The idea of worship simply names the ends we are aligned to. Everyone who is not in a vegetative state has them (arguably even the comatose). The sacred is that which is "wholey" and undivided and flows without additional energy or effort.

When you take away all the manipulations, deceits, and delusions then what is left is the divine. The godly worship All That There Is, the Satanic inject their own (inverted) fake reality and fraudulent authority in order to fracture and control.

They have to invert everything to keep their illusion "aligned" and internally consistent. Every false idol is something less than All That There Is, and leads to suffering and death when worshipped. Only holding the greatest as the highest leads to life and liberty. Failure to realise this is ordinary, requiring grace and mercy.

I wish I has seen this years ago. It is all so simple, yet so hard. Could not be told, had to live it and see it.
07:05 AM - Oct 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
13 October, 01:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
What I have realized is that The Bible has been one of the Greatest Tools in the Toolbox of our Controllers!! We have accepted another human being's word about what the Hebrew Canon says, never knowing that we received an incorrect translation of key words therein!! Turns out the Yehwah of the O. T. is one of the lesser "gods"(elohim--plural word) of a hierarchy of Beings. Key stroke of "genius" to weave the Jesus Story into it, thus creating a Control System that has worked for centuries!! Talk about dumbing down the masses!!
Having been under that Control System for over 70 years, I can speak to what I experienced & observed around me!! Thanks to Mauro Biglino & Paul A. Wallis, we can learn exactly what Control Mechanism we have been subject to & it certainly is NOT The Source of All!! 😵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 October, 08:17
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 October, 08:08
if this truth was easy to see - we would not appreciate it as much when we did

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
13 October, 07:26
Wow Comforter, Spirit of truth.
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. There are 3 and these 3, are 1.
LOVE

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 October, 08:48
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Amen Patriot ✝️