Jessica Marie @Faith11286
Tbh. I’ve never felt more alone, silenced, confused than I have these past 2 yrs.
11:55 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Jessica Marie @Faith11286
16 October, 04:02
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Thank You so much for all the support and kind words. I’m thankful for all of you. I haven’t been the most patient and positive anon but I’m gonna do better. I promised Jesus that I would Level Up. It’s really hard though. I keep falling. I don’t know why. Sometimes things don’t feel real and I feel like I’m imagining things. Upon awakening, I really lost touch with reality a couple yrs ago and I don’t want that to happen again. I don’t want to allow myself to get too excited either because everytime I do I feel disappointed. It’s exhausting. I just want peace for everyone. I’m ready for the happy ending.. Something tells me that could be a really long time. However, there is an urgency to Level up and to get strong and healthy. To become my best self. To be ready if I’m needed for something. Thank You so much for the kind words, support and encouragement. It means more than you know! Much love and prayers to all of you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 October, 10:07
By the grace of God we are able to connect to one another here on AU and other sites. We may be isolated but are numbers are growing everyday. Every now and then I find a fellow Patriot when I am out and about. My immediate family members are asleep yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 October, 05:18
Outside of Anonup it is most likely the same for many of us, if not the majority. When the world begins to learn the truth, that will dramatically change because people will be seeking your help and guidance.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 October, 01:44
Same. I think many of us feel this way. I am pretty blessed almost all my family is on board with me and a couple of friends. I don’t really get invited to get togethers like I used to. I’m the crazy conspiracy theorist chick!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 October, 01:42
when you are out in public, use keywords to see who raises an eyebrow. for ex: someone you deal with occasionally such as cashier that recognizes you..ask about something like "have you been following the Durham case".. or if someone says something that sounds like anon type talk say casually "where we go 1 we go all"... tons of scenarios. You will discover we are everywhere.! other options if you are on the shy side, buy a 'and we know' shirt/pin or a simple flag pin. This will signal to anons and patriots that 'you know'... YOU ARE NOT ALONE... I have met aprox 100 ppl this way that are on track, even if they know nothing about Q board or avoided it because of media. Many also doubt vax so look for opportunity (like radio ad get your booster) and casually say 'no way am I getting a booster'.... and of course you have AU.. mention what state your in and get some here to respond... we are here to help

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
14 October, 06:23
And don't forget angry. ☺ So many people know exactly how you feel and I hope you can also see the clarity and how much you have grown through it all. Learning that you have been lied to on such a level that's hard to comprehend takes us through all the stages of grief but you will get through it and the peace will come. Keep moving forward and reach out when you need a extra boost to do so!

Love Life @FullwithHope
14 October, 06:22
Don´t be sad. We are all in this together. 👍🧡✝️

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
14 October, 03:59
You are not alone....many feel this way, but here we are connecting! Hope you are having a wonderful day and know we are here for each other! 🙏🏻💙

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 October, 01:35
@faith hold on to it, find it again , Rest find Peace in the Lord, It will carry the day! One day at a time, small steps yes?
We R winning, when I say we I mean YOU and the hole of us, Au Anons, Patriots, Set it In your mind there is no going back. only forward into time.
If God b with us who can b against us?
Your here with us for a Noble and Just cause.
We need U!
I Need U Too and all Patriots, we will get through this together.
Know get some rest for as long as it take set your pak down, eat, sleep, rest its gonna b Ok, Ok?
💪🙏😤

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 October, 01:25
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
@faith11286 was intended tag 👆

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
14 October, 01:08
welcome
read
ask
laugh
listen
there’s always someone watching and listening

David Treciak @scifiwriter
14 October, 12:48
I agree with those who say the past two years have been "an emotional roller coaster." The world has been on a constant downward spiral and we're now witnessing levels of insanity we never imagined possible. But i know most of what I see is part of the movie we're watching and don't let it bother me. But that doesn't mean it's easy to ignore. Filling my gas tank puts me in a bad mood for hours. And seeing Biden's latest screwup makes me angry again about the 2020 stolen election, which is why I avoid news shows. I immediately dismiss most stories, like the trees surrounding Mar A Lago being cut down so the world can watch Trump being arrested. But then my girlfriend will freak out about the Ukraine war with Russia because she has family there. When I remind her it's fake news it always leads to an argument.
In the space of a few hours I can go from thinking about killing myself because I'm sick of this shit show, to calculating how wealthy I'll be when XRP moons. Crazy times.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 October, 07:53
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Keep reminding myself ‘It could be worse.’
I actually feel sorry for the ones who are having to distract & ‘enlighten’ us while this surgery without anesthesia is taking place. Have to say, didn’t think the awake would last this long. Credit to God & our shepherds that we have.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 October, 09:25
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Don’t ever, ever go to thoughts about killing yourself. We are all in this shit show together, and we need you.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 October, 12:04
Sending BIG LOVE and remember we are here for you.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 October, 12:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

CharRose @CharRose
14 October, 12:01
I hear you....it's been a tough few years in a lot of ways. But you know what?....you have made it this far, you are not a quitter. We all have each other that's what really matters---you are in good hands here on AU! And we have so much to look forward to....you were born for such a time as this, because you are a warrior - I know it may not feel like it at times but you are. If you would like to talk message me - I'm here. Sending love, light and hugs to you my friend. 💜

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 October, 11:49
please hang in there, i get sad and lonely and even anxious too, but we need each other. even if only on here. call on Jesus. just call on Him. do it my friend

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
13 October, 11:41
🙏❤️🙏❤️WE are in this Together🙏❤️🙏 Sending You many positive vibes & much love ♾♾♾ Vibe here with Us 🙏

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 October, 11:38
It does get overwhelming at times. Downtime is important-self care..do something that you like,🙂 makes you happy.
for me its sun nature laughter music and no soc media for as long as you need..recharge💜

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 October, 11:34
You're not Alone.

veni vidi11 @venividi11
13 October, 11:34
Hang in there, Jessica! We are so close now! Better times are almost here. Reach out and feel us, we are here with you! And we are winning! Hugs!!!!!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 October, 11:32
I think we can all relate. But the good news…you’re here, you have us, and we’re getting through it together. Connecting dots, praying, unlearning, re-learning, and loving each other. We got this❤️

True @True
14 October, 01:50
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
We have got this, because the plan was always God's, and God's plan never fails.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 October, 11:29
Sending you prayers Jessica….always remember there are many experiencing the same thing….God brought us all together and we are never alone. Stay strong Angel! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 October, 11:27
Awwh hun hang in there we are almost there!

No more saying are we there yet, but what Nana would tell you tho is way way more important than all of this is for you to know in your heart, not your mind, that God is real and God is with you 24/7 365.
You are never alone.🙏
That is way way more important right now to your well being if you really feel alone.😇

Patriots on AU are here to talk almost 24/7 as well but it is more important to find that conversation with our Creator inside of you. 🙏

There is a peace that comes with it that can take away any lonliness.
Prayers🙏

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 October, 11:26
Truly I pray you feel better soon Jessica . 🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 October, 11:24
It's a lot to process. Trust yourself. Anything falling away from you is only making room for the new and better things life has for you👊 WRWY

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 October, 11:23
Amazing that people could think their ideologies
are more important than longtime, loving relationships.
Most of my friends and family members drew away from me
and in some instances, I had to let them go because they were relentless.

Thank goodness for Anonup. I don't feel as lonely.
I'm looking forward to when everything changes.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 October, 11:22
🙏❤️🙏

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
13 October, 11:21
Your not alone! We are in this together. They will see the true picture soon. I have faith that God will pull the curtain back soon and healing for all can begin. They will need you when all is revealed.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 October, 11:18
division among family and friends, not just the mask, the vaxx, but the searching for truth alone, no physical conversations. so ty God for these soul tribes💓jessica, its gonna work out, just hold on a little longer

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
That’s when you grab your 🍿 & just flow with the water! 😘

Iam Mie @iammiele
You are not alone... it's ok to feel confused. Keep questioning - clarity in within you, though it will continue to bring more questions, keep asking and seek balance in your everyday. Wishing much love on your journey!