Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
12 October, 09:49
from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 10:03
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 10:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh, the same account that asks for donations so that Q team can go back home to safely? lol

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 October, 10:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Every anon should laminate this drop and carry it with them at all times

lelou 6458 @Lelou6458
I rarely ever post. I’ve never wanted to be a big social media influencer. I research on my own for discernment to what is being put out there. My battlefield is off of social media. I red pill as much as I can and not once have I ever wanted to be paid for any of it. I go back to this drop all the time. I’m appalled at some that defend themselves with making money from this movement. Just a few weeks ago I saw this. Their reasoning was that they pour so much time into finding information so why should they not make it a business and get paid. That’s never what this was about. This was about waking the masses to the evil corruption thats been going on for far too long. I’m sorry of I upset anyone but enough is enough. All this is doing is hurting the movement. So many people are confused and led astray because of those that want money from this.
01:14 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lelou6458 in this post can reply
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
12 October, 01:27
In response lelou 6458 to her Publication
I Always Use Q As A Road Map, Its Worked Out Well So Far.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 October, 01:18
In response lelou 6458 to her Publication
Well said Lelou! Your voice is bigger than you know…Thank you and God Bless you for being here and having the courage to say what needs to be said 🙏🏻❤️