Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
12 October, 09:49
from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 10:03
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 10:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh, the same account that asks for donations so that Q team can go back home to safely? lol

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Every anon should laminate this drop and carry it with them at all times
10:40 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
13 October, 01:55
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Money doesn't have to be physical or have any hard intrinsic value.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
12 October, 01:28
This is a spiritual wakening, and you can not buy it or sell it.
We are a family of God.
LOVE

12 October, 01:31
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

lelou 6458 @Lelou6458
12 October, 01:14
I rarely ever post. I’ve never wanted to be a big social media influencer. I research on my own for discernment to what is being put out there. My battlefield is off of social media. I red pill as much as I can and not once have I ever wanted to be paid for any of it. I go back to this drop all the time. I’m appalled at some that defend themselves with making money from this movement. Just a few weeks ago I saw this. Their reasoning was that they pour so much time into finding information so why should they not make it a business and get paid. That’s never what this was about. This was about waking the masses to the evil corruption thats been going on for far too long. I’m sorry of I upset anyone but enough is enough. All this is doing is hurting the movement. So many people are confused and led astray because of those that want money from this.

12 October, 01:18
In response lelou 6458 to her Publication
Well said Lelou! Your voice is bigger than you know…Thank you and God Bless you for being here and having the courage to say what needs to be said 🙏🏻❤️

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
12 October, 01:27
In response lelou 6458 to her Publication
I Always Use Q As A Road Map, Its Worked Out Well So Far.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
12 October, 12:37
Very true! Always follow the money. The light always reveals darkness. We need to keep our faith and vibes high! This is just the beginning of the attacks we will all most likely face. We need to be firmly grounded to repel the arrows. Remember if it looks like a duck😏. Breathe! God Wins! WWG1WGA Hugs

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 October, 12:38
and there is no way to justify even the slightest of profit.

not one justification.

12 October, 12:40
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
The root of all evil, the love of money. God will provide for us in his new world…we are all about the children nothing else

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 October, 12:36
Yes and most of all I bear one phrase from Q a LONG LONG time back in this...
NO OUTSIDE COMMS ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE CHAN BOARD, ANY CLAIM-ANY CLAIM-ANY CLAIM OTHERWISE SHOULD BE "IMMEDIATELY" DISMISSED AS FALSE!!!!!
That is the "guard gate" I use for a really big part of my info filter.

12 October, 12:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
💯

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
12 October, 12:34
One of my very favorite Q drops😊

12 October, 12:36
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Same here!

(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
12 October, 12:31

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 October, 12:24

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
12 October, 11:58
Yess!! Great Reminder.. 💥

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
12 October, 11:48
💧