Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
12 October, 09:49
from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 10:03
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Oh, the same account that asks for donations so that Q team can go back home to safely? lol
10:15 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 October, 10:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
12 October, 09:57
I would bet the Q Team knows who this person is! LOL

Ana Tate @Anatated
12 October, 07:25
Heck of a plan they got there! They saved the world but can’t get the operatives home. 🤣🤣🤣
😳They were expendable?😳

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 October, 06:11
want me to make a video and make fun of this stupid fuck???? haha

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 04:53
i find this so funny i have to ad the guy a AU fren shared this week bcs his laugh is how i am LAUGHING 😂just i cant laugh like this😂❤️hes has that laugh 😂and i am laughing at this account,is it steinfart?mr no outside comms says hes Q fart? i might be laughing my head off..says: au is cia bcs it doesnt ask foe donations😂its to funny

Arabian Anon @ArabianPatriot
12 October, 04:40
i followed this account that launched the day McAfee was announced dead, long story short i think they are what they accuse others off and full of shhhhhhhhhit

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 04:54
In response Arabian Anon to his Publication
thats a yeah: yeah 🤣🔎

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
12 October, 02:24
One of my guilty pleasures is watching Catfish (shut up!) and
they often find out who the bad guy is by looking up the
phone number on CashApp. That gives their name.

Anyone here know how to do that?

Banger Bang @Banger42
12 October, 07:08
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
At GiveSendGo the Name Alec Wagner is shown ... but I don't know, who that person is.

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 October, 01:19
Will be blocking them all…

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 October, 01:15
I wouldn't even call them PAYtriots. Just scumbags will do.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 October, 01:15
Pay-triots are not to be trusted.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 October, 12:45
went and looked at the GSG link and they have gotten almost $9000 from people. Ill bet their big donations are made by them to reel in others

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
12 October, 12:36
I think that account is ran by a mentally handicapped person.
They could have at least chosen a better picture to dox VK with.

God Wins donated @GR2021
12 October, 12:24
The language alone would help people to discern. By now patriots would be able to recognise it as a fake account.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
12 October, 12:06
Correct me if I’m wrong but I distinctly remember the founder of Telegram working for black hat organizations… Am I right or amirite?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 October, 11:57
😂🤣 Trust the plan!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
12 October, 11:45
254 thousand subscribers... 🤦🤦🤦

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
12 October, 11:46
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I bet they made a killing in donations from this post alone. So sad.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 11:47
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I gave them benefit of a doubt, but since they started asking for donations for "Q team", the outed themselves at that moment.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 11:43
Seriously wtf?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😮

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 11:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And 107 is discredited with this btw...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 October, 11:25
We can extract them by deletion! No charge!😉

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 October, 11:15
Wow i suppose people gave them money to

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 October, 11:15
👇

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 October, 10:59
this made me laugh the way you worded it but i am very sad how out of control this is. my grandma is the type that would FALL for this. and she has had bitcoin guys try to take her money recently. some guy calling her non stop now but i warned her not to participate in that even tho he is promising to 10x her money. shout out "olympus 4k" crypto scammer.

Nada ... @Nada
12 October, 10:59
PAY-triots

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 October, 11:54
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
I have my own opinion about Jaun O ... He first lead everyone on to believe he was Jr. then someone else important, etc.. He is right up there with CW in my book and his information is about as good as CW. . (just my opinion) As you can see, I really feel like this meme below sometimes! 🤣😎

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 October, 11:54
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
lines have been crossed

Diana DJT @Diana
12 October, 10:40
ULTRA as in MK Ultra 🤪

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 October, 10:40
Every anon should laminate this drop and carry it with them at all times

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
12 October, 01:28
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
This is a spiritual wakening, and you can not buy it or sell it.
We are a family of God.
LOVE

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
13 October, 01:55
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Money doesn't have to be physical or have any hard intrinsic value.

LeLe John @Grace1125
12 October, 10:35
they also have a TS account

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
12 October, 10:33
scam Q team does not need donations
lmao

LeLe John @Grace1125
12 October, 10:30
dang it you guys…i was asking about this account a month ago 🙈😂 no one ever listens to me 😊

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 10:26
That's is pretty bad.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 10:35
Would not like to be in their skin, that's for sure😬

William Filer @TahoeBilly
It's pretty funny is what it is....