Only people mentioned by 17Seventy6 in this post can reply
Chuck Balla @ChuckBalla12
13 October, 10:41
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
i got blocked from that channel for calling them out on some bolonga.
Doo Doo vibes confirmed for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
12 October, 06:18
I had already blocked ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE Q on Truth Social. Glad I trusted my gut.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
13 October, 11:28
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
What did you base this on?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 04:58
🤡

Green 8700 @Green8700
12 October, 01:57
Ahhhhh A very wise person just instructed all of us to ignore the negative vibes. Teacher heal thy self. that’s OK we’re all Vibin so high we zip zap right through those negatives.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 October, 12:33
Bunk ass clown info here...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 October, 12:32
I spent almost a year getting ALL the shit calls from coming into my home, cell, and online phones. I had the calls finally down to a rare once-a-month or so call that never called back cause of the legal notice in my screening message they heard before hanging up and leaving NO message. Popped in a couple of times into TG and hadn't for maybe like a year. But anyway, RIGHT after login in and sending the required phone number (installing the app on phone is the ONLY way to do that) the calls tsunami in again! I'd like to introduce my steel-toed boot to the balls of the assholes behind that!

Ana Tate @Anatated
12 October, 12:00
I dumped TG awhile ago. The psyops was off the charts. There was some good info there, but not enough to merit the space it took up on my phone.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 October, 11:44
McAfee begging links provide some cover. Mocking!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 October, 11:21
oops, didn't see you posted same. Didn't see the other pic, now we got it twice!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 October, 11:20
🤣and this...
doo doo vibes

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 10:03
Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
12 October, 10:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lmao this is some h0e sh|t!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 October, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💩 💩

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 October, 10:01
Thing is, patriots are nice....