Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
12 October, 09:49
from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.
10:03 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 October, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💩 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
12 October, 10:19
Lmao this is some h0e sh|t!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 October, 09:22
Don’t count us out yet. Anyone that puts us on a path of higher vibes and love, is alright in my book. Actions always speak loudest.

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
12 October, 09:14
I followed you from the beginning.VK is the real thing.Too many proofs.
😁

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 October, 07:46
Maybe they are trying to get ahead of something. Are certain accts about to be restored?

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
12 October, 09:16
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Be careful,I have been praying for you.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
12 October, 07:45
'Water off a ducks back' VK 😎

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
12 October, 06:58
DDV's 😑
Someone needs headphones 🎧

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
12 October, 06:46
i got banned from that channel when i simply said to trust your intuition & be careful who you follow. tells me everything i need to know, VK!
#PooPooVibes

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
12 October, 05:04
No worries VK we got your back!! #FamilyIsEverything

I am Keri @Lionessheart
12 October, 04:56
vk said doo doo
i cant stop laughing

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 04:55
😅Sounds like desperation VK!

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
12 October, 04:52
Well you can't be both... double agent 369 😂

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
12 October, 03:57
I got rid of my telegram acct. Seems like there’s a lot of fake accts on there.
VK. I started following you on twit, wego & now here. Thank you for opening my eyes to whats going on in the world. I still have a lot to learn. i still question everything too.
Thank you for following me as well VK. I’m honored because I have a very small acct. 👍😊

Richie Richard @Richie
12 October, 03:48
We know you by your fruit. And as a positive influencer, for me personally, WWG1WGA means it doesn't matter who you are, if you are one of us, we've got your back.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
12 October, 03:42

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
12 October, 02:59
Dude, I don't care who you really are or what others say, you're family to me. Signing up on Twitter was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I finally found people who see the world the way I do. You along with others gave me something I didn't have, hope, and for that I am grateful. I love you and the whole AU family too.

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
12 October, 06:48
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
i agree whole-heartedly. Nothing but good vibes & love here. And before, on Twitter. That was my family, then & now.
Anyone who spreads division, isnt part of the true movement. 💕

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 October, 02:49
If VK is a C_A honeypot, we are all C_A honeypots?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 October, 07:44
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 October, 02:32
who are you masked man 😎😂🕊

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 October, 02:28
Boy Oh Boy --Are they threatened by your Truth and High Vibes. You must be WAY over the mark.. They are scared..

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
12 October, 02:24
Whoever you are VK, you have brought peace and comfort to many including myself. You have awoken a spirit amongst the AU family. I followed you on twit also and was happy to see you here. I am keeping my vibes high!

Richie Richard @Richie
12 October, 02:17
Telegram bent over for PayPal. AU didn't!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 October, 01:58
Doo doo vibes really stink...they just trying to fook with our vibe. It won't work, but it's funny 😄

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
12 October, 01:58
The same group said Anonup is a CIA psyop. Saying bad stuff about @VincentKennedy and anonup shows their colors and i left their group. Of all of the social media sites (including truth social) its the most positive place. It feels like home. If it wasnt for my AU family i might have given up a long time ago.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
12 October, 06:15
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
🙂Agreed!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
12 October, 01:27
as far as that telegram page goes, ive not cared for it at all. posts some creepy feeling crap and the emojis used always have the seven count, which reminds me of the 777 God coding this guy bragged about being the script writer for. drama is not a thing here, unless we allow it. i vote no and we keep moving ahead. 😊https://www.reddit.com/r/C...

kim stanley @justmekimhere
12 October, 01:29
😂😂 Well, I watched this movie last night and thought of you , one of the good guys within the FBI and his name is Vincent too....Memory on Prime with Liam Neesen, and Guy Pearce as Vincent
About taking down, child trafficking of high ranking government officials.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
12 October, 09:27
In response kim stanley to her Publication
that was movie was excellent! I just watched it two days ago.

Cam Mac @campmac111
12 October, 01:03
Hasn't the C_A been defunct for a while...just a hunch...
also have a similar hunch regarding F B I. Or, at the very least under white hat control. Again, just my own vibes.

CharRose @CharRose
12 October, 12:58
Earlier I posted a comment on Doq Holliday's post warning us of the perils of making/mixing money with The Great Awakening. Here is my post comment about you and Doq: 100% agree! There are those who sell merch that are very good people and I believe well-intended, but money ALWAYS gets in the way to some degree.

JUST the other day I was talking to a friend and named you, VK and a few others who don't sell anything yet show up day after day. If ever I start to have any doubt because of the combined convoluted intel we receive--you and the others mentioned above are my peace in the storm, you increase my faith.

THANK YOU DOQ!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 12:46
You know we here at AU dont really give a flat fook who you actually are, you have brought us to the calm, informed, group awaking of our own God consciousness experience with love and kindness.
That is all that matters.
Because you have helped manage the chaos for yrs WE ARE in a better place with ourselves and God and are better equipped spiritually, emotionally, & information wise to handle what is coming than probably and other group of ppl on Earth right now.
Thank you Vincent Kennedy!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 October, 06:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 October, 09:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🏼🥰💫

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
12 October, 12:38
was he talking about you or someone else who copyed you

Again.
This won’t be the Last Public
Apology letter you will see in the
Upcoming Weeks.
And yes Dan, Cover Blown
So bad Truth Social made you
Change your Name to
Vin[c]ent K[e]nn[e]dy
to Avoid the FAKE Account Ban.
Also, Don’t forget to delete the same fake fighter jet photos on your other CIA SHILL Account as well.
And No “Lo” Creating Doubt is shilling a fake CGI CIA Account to patriots for 2 Years that Vince McMahon is a Made up Air Force pilot named Vincent Kennedy, The Undertaker is playing Sleepy Joe Biden, JFK JR is really TRUMP and Jackie is really Melania wearing a Mask. If anyone needs to wake up it's that clown show

God Wins donated @GR2021
12 October, 12:36
Am laughing at their stupidity 😂. People have survived the greatest psyop to fall for this?