Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
10 October, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 08:21
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 08:27
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Anyone have the scoop on what happened?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
11 October, 09:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Didn’t even realize WTM was having internal conflict, been too busy vibing with the AU fam. 😎

TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 October, 09:43
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Definitely feels like home here.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Couldn’t agree more. AU is home. 😎🇺🇸🦅
09:51 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
11 October, 10:41
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
AU was essential for our growth as a UNIT! Before this we were all spread throughout different groups and scattered throughout Twitter and Facebook. Being suspended indefinitely from those apps, centralized some of the best minds/anons and helped us really dig deep and buckle down… This will forever be considered home to me! Honestly, I’d feel pretty alone in this fight without it!?

hope saxton @Scribe11
11 October, 11:53
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
AU and my brothers and sisters here mean so much to me as well.
Love to all. ❤️

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
12 October, 12:19
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Im so happy that we all have each other.. Truthfully, You couldn't have said it any better.. I feel the exact same way!! I love our AU Fam!!! ❤️😎