Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 October, 08:48
Good Morning!

Full Moon energy is no joke. Go outside and ground yourself if you need to....wish we could do that here today :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 October, 12:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
when i typically see the moon out around 9ish ET. i dont ever see it still up in the morning. this it was out drinking last night. this was around 6:15am ET. it must’ve rallied.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I went out at 7:30am and the moon was so bright in the daylight.
12:45 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
ACK 17 17 @Ack17
11 October, 09:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this was in Mississippi when i was there on Sunday… biggest moon I’ve ever seen 😳

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 October, 11:39
In response ACK 17 17 to her Publication
Georgeous! 😊 For a few days after full moon the moon looks almost full still and is visible in the morning before it sets in west.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 09:14
I’m never up that early 🤣
Still awake often at the 11:11 est time & awake by 11:11 NZ time 😏

Banger Bang @Banger42
11 October, 08:37

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
11 October, 07:31
Me too! 7:30 is accurate just left the drop off at school. I wanted to take a picture, but I was driving and my conscious wouldn't let me

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
11 October, 02:59
I was up at 4:00. The moon was so bright it almost looked like sunrise. The whole yard was like it was under a white floodlight.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 October, 02:18
It's been exceptionally bright this cycle. I was out at 4am-ish the other night and I thought someone turned a flood light on the yard.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
11 October, 02:15
we had a mist or fog of some sort it lasted until 10ish thats the strange part

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
11 October, 02:09
same in NJ biking at 8am still visible..

12 October, 11:23
In response Helena Patriot to her Publication
From full moon onwards the Moon starts staying longer in tde daylight sky. First you notice it setting in west in mornings and day by day it is higher and higher in the blue sky when sun rises and day begins. It moves before the Sun to the west. Then as a waning crescent it will be visible only for a few hours in the east near the sunrise direction, and the thin crescent is not bright or big enough to be seen in daylight - just like we cannot see planets and stars because sunlight makes the sky too bright.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 October, 01:27
did the Earth rotation or the Dome rotation slow down at 1010?

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
11 October, 01:27
7:21 am CT Houston, TX

🌕 😎

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 01:26
² days in a row for me . between 5 30 - 645 am

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
11 October, 01:14
Been noticing the moon out all day long for weeks if not months now, even asked myself is that normal? I don’t remember the moon being out all day long before 2020?

12 October, 11:36
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
The Moon stays in the sky, in west and southwest (if you're on the northern hemisphere) a few hours after sunset when it's a crescent and a fre hours more when it's a half moon. When it keeps waxing and is gibbous (nearly full) moon it stays in the evening sky and night sky all night long. At full moon it raises at sunset and stays in the sky all night until sunrise, when the Moon sets in west. After full moon day (a white circle in calendars) the waning gibbous moon raises later every night but doesn't set in west yet before sun has already risen in east. The moon now stays in the daylit sky longer every day and sets always before the Sun in the west. Finally a thin C shaped crescent is visible only a few hours in east just before sunrise. It's not bright enough to be seen in the sky when sunlight makes sky bright forvthe day. With a telescope or binoculars you could still see it. If you start to follow how the Moon rises and sets every day, you will become familiar with it.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 October, 01:04

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 October, 01:02
Me also, except it was 180 degrees from where I usually see it at night.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 October, 12:56
me, too, ...should've taken a pic!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 October, 12:57
I looked up this morning and the first thing I saw was Orion’s Belt.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 October, 12:54
I left house around 7:45am and it was still out then..pretty bright too

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
11 October, 12:53
I just noticed the same here, bright even through the clouds this rising 🌞 a beautiful blessed day awaits!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 October, 12:49
7:42 AM today CST North Dallas Tx!

12 October, 11:46
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
😍🙏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 October, 12:47
🤩