Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 October, 08:48
Good Morning!

Full Moon energy is no joke. Go outside and ground yourself if you need to....wish we could do that here today :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
when i typically see the moon out around 9ish ET. i dont ever see it still up in the morning. this it was out drinking last night. this was around 6:15am ET. it must’ve rallied.
12:20 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
11 October, 01:55
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
i had a dream last night, something about the moon changed its location!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 October, 09:48
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
i think it wasnt a dream. its clearly way farther east now than it should be this time of night. it shouldve been incrementally different locale. this is whack.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 October, 01:33
😂

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
11 October, 01:06
were u drinking in my yard without me noticing. nice view you got there. 👊🏾

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 October, 01:24
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
i woulda cheerzd 😂

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
11 October, 01:05
My youngest daughter even pointed that out to me this morning while we were waiting at the bus stop around 8am EST. "Mom, look at the moon!"

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 12:45
I went out at 7:30am and the moon was so bright in the daylight.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 09:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m never up that early 🤣
Still awake often at the 11:11 est time & awake by 11:11 NZ time 😏

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
11 October, 09:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this was in Mississippi when i was there on Sunday… biggest moon I’ve ever seen 😳