Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning!

Full Moon energy is no joke. Go outside and ground yourself if you need to....wish we could do that here today :)
08:48 AM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 October, 11:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Excellent advice. Ground has negative charge and atmosphere positive charge. When we remove shoes and "plug" our feet to the "Earth's socket" we become charged with free electricity. And during full moon the positive charge in the atmosphere increases so it's even bigger help to ground barefeet then. God didn't create shoes nor were we born with them.👣👣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MLB Bell @MLBell4546
11 October, 10:22
Is this Anon Island, Kim ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
11 October, 09:21
Nibiru / The Immaru Planetary is Here! By: #Shiloh_ZemahbenYishai - YouTube

5th Av 5782August 2, 2022Shalom everyone,Ten years ago, in 2012 when I was domicile in west Texas I told all my friends that Nibiruwas coming and I needed to...

Banger Bang @Banger42
11 October, 08:35

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 October, 05:33
I wish so, too 🙏💗

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 October, 05:32

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
11 October, 04:05

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
11 October, 02:36
Everything is Magic. Charged my decks and my Crystals last night!

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 October, 02:07
At 7am CST, watched the moon in the west. The weather was perfect for a walk this morning.

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 October, 02:09
In response God Wins to her Publication

Peek Oil @Peekoil
11 October, 01:05

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
11 October, 01:00
Lunch break shall be at the beach today then, thank you Kim! 🌞 Listening to your High Vibes 1 playlist, jammin in the office with noone else here 🥳🙌🎉

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 October, 01:01
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
That makes me happy :)
Glad to hear you're good today, Casey!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 October, 12:20
when i typically see the moon out around 9ish ET. i dont ever see it still up in the morning. this it was out drinking last night. this was around 6:15am ET. it must’ve rallied.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 October, 01:33
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
😂

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
11 October, 01:55
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
i had a dream last night, something about the moon changed its location!

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
11 October, 10:42
Is that an island with a mountain?

11 October, 10:46
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Indeed it is :)
well, at least a beach with a mountain - does that count?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 October, 10:39
Good morning Kim. Great advice! Not sure we'll be able to do it here either. :)

11 October, 10:40
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
lol...goals are nice.
GM ST!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 October, 10:21
Good morning!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 October, 09:11
its been trying...whew

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 October, 09:07
Good morning, Kim ❤️
Do you feel it, that energy? I DO!
Our bodies must be tuning forks.This is incredible 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 October, 08:50
Good morning😊 Gonna have a good day!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 October, 08:50
Good morning😊 Gonna have a good day!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
11 October, 08:49
GM Kim🌻