Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 October, 08:48
Good Morning!

Full Moon energy is no joke. Go outside and ground yourself if you need to....wish we could do that here today :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 October, 12:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
when i typically see the moon out around 9ish ET. i dont ever see it still up in the morning. this it was out drinking last night. this was around 6:15am ET. it must’ve rallied.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 12:45
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
I went out at 7:30am and the moon was so bright in the daylight.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
Been noticing the moon out all day long for weeks if not months now, even asked myself is that normal? I don’t remember the moon being out all day long before 2020?
01:14 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 October, 11:36
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
The Moon stays in the sky, in west and southwest (if you're on the northern hemisphere) a few hours after sunset when it's a crescent and a fre hours more when it's a half moon. When it keeps waxing and is gibbous (nearly full) moon it stays in the evening sky and night sky all night long. At full moon it raises at sunset and stays in the sky all night until sunrise, when the Moon sets in west. After full moon day (a white circle in calendars) the waning gibbous moon raises later every night but doesn't set in west yet before sun has already risen in east. The moon now stays in the daylit sky longer every day and sets always before the Sun in the west. Finally a thin C shaped crescent is visible only a few hours in east just before sunrise. It's not bright enough to be seen in the sky when sunlight makes sky bright forvthe day. With a telescope or binoculars you could still see it. If you start to follow how the Moon rises and sets every day, you will become familiar with it.