Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 11:06
sometimes I feel like it's a... ./test?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 October, 03:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sonoma County, you say? We're neighbors! πŸ˜€
Napa County here. Currently down south.
Heading back up there in a couple of weeks.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 08:45
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Is that right Auntie M? You just made my day. I've been on Anon Island for a long time, as in alone on a island. It's comforting to know you're there. Nice 911 steel wreckage "art piece" in downtown Napa btw. lol πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 October, 11:00
911 Memorial Garden

These people are sick!!!
40 Posts with THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK
https://qalerts.app/?q=the...

The word "steel" was mentioned several times.
https://www.ktvu.com/video...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 October, 12:55
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Pure Darkness. As you likely know, some of our mayors in Sonoma and Napa Valley have a little pedophile problem. I'll be circling back to that. And as for this artist talking about the "educational" benefit of this "art", we're about to show him educational surrounding 9.11.01. Thank you for the share.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
I grew up with and went to school with the current mayor in St. Helena. His older brother was in my class. Geoff was a year behind me. I am struggling with the city regarding water usage and fines.
They are sooo corrupt!
01:01 AM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it