Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 11:06
sometimes I feel like it's a... ./test?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 October, 03:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sonoma County, you say? We're neighbors! πŸ˜€
Napa County here. Currently down south.
Heading back up there in a couple of weeks.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Is that right Auntie M? You just made my day. I've been on Anon Island for a long time, as in alone on a island. It's comforting to know you're there. Nice 911 steel wreckage "art piece" in downtown Napa btw. lol πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
08:45 PM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 October, 01:37
I did so much research on the Napa digs on 8chan/8kun.
I could go on for days.......

Very helpful to have grown up there. Boots on the ground so to speak. My great grand parents moved there when my grandma was a baby. Mom and I were born there.

I know you more than likely "have it all", but let me know if you need any info.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 October, 02:35
I'm not even close to having it all. I'm chipping away one dig at a time just like you.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 October, 11:05
Yeah, I'm very much alone too! Hubs has been my driving force to keep going, simply because he has fought me all along the way for 22 years, rejecting most all of the seeds I have planted. Just pushes me harder to keep going in my direction!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 October, 11:00
911 Memorial Garden

These people are sick!!!
40 Posts with THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK
https://qalerts.app/?q=the...

The word "steel" was mentioned several times.
https://www.ktvu.com/video...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 October, 12:55
Pure Darkness. As you likely know, some of our mayors in Sonoma and Napa Valley have a little pedophile problem. I'll be circling back to that. And as for this artist talking about the "educational" benefit of this "art", we're about to show him educational surrounding 9.11.01. Thank you for the share.