JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I haven't noticed much ruminating here around the Death Penalty for drug dealers. God knows we talk about everything else. I bristled a little at first. I admit it. Most of us have tried drugs which likely means we've known a drug dealer. We never wished death upon them. Maybe this is more nuanced than it appears. First, we have to agree on what drugs are. Second, The Maestro brings up the salient point that a drug dealer will account- on average- for 500 deaths in his or her lifetime. And The Maestro doesn't just pluck numbers out of thin air. That's a lot of deaths. The 5 Part post that VK put up around human trafficking got me thinking about this again. Maybe it's a conversation starter.
09:18 PM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
11 October, 01:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
More than 1 meaning? Cartels, politicians taking bribes from cartels, CIA drug op, big pharma, gangs selling drugs, O.D. prosecutions, etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 01:52
Lot's of variables here and it totally depends on what changes we make in the near future for the whole ball of wax in this field, both pharmas and street drugs.

Guns don't kill ppl nor do the ppl that make legit pain meds for ppl that legit need them until we can come up with another resolution for pain.

Ppl that have for instance never had deteriorated disc or spinal bone spurs, never had a painful day in their life, have never experinced pain 24/7 365 probably would not be the best person to make new laws about pain meds of different kinds.

Probably a forth of the country smokes pot, what about them?
Gonna hang pot dealers? Nana doesn't but many do.

Nana may have to tackle this one tm.
FEAR IS:
There will come another one of those fookn wide brushes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
11 October, 02:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i disageed with President Trumps broad declaration of the death penalty for drug dealers for several reasons. This corrupt system created a pill for all ailments society .We are a product of our environment. Change the environment, not kill sick people.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
11 October, 01:51
death penalty for intentional vax (drug) pushers for money.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 October, 01:45
I think he’s talking about CIA et al. that have been orchestrating the drug trade globally for decades.
My take- if a substance grows organically on earth and is not fatal to injest; it should be legal for humans to partake in. IMO.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 October, 12:03
I thought he was talking about Big Pharma. hahahahahhaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
10 October, 10:15
CEO's on target

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
10 October, 10:03
Do you think the scope of this path might be also directed towards the myriad of pharmaceutical drugs and those who prescribed? If we look into the data there are staggering numbers of deaths due to prescription drugs.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 10:06
In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
I am so glad you asked. I absolutely do and was just having that very thought.

connie wright @cowri
10 October, 09:26
Never tried drugs or had the desire too. I told my Children if they ever did drugs in my house they would no longer live in my house. I guess I scared them enough.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 09:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
Atta Mama!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
10 October, 09:25
I'm all for it. I lost everything because of this evil, all $$, home, and worst of all a child. It says a lot for me to feel this way, because had my other child not got out, it could have held that fate...as you said, we all know someone. I dealt first hand with these creatures, and they are soulless, ruthless, and absolutely targeting our children. They don't think twice about taking a life. And it's scary as shit having to be a lone ranger out there trying to save your kids, because the cops are overwhelmed. My life was in grave danger many times. Death penalty will absolutely bring it to a screeching halt, as well as move those sick and addicted towards treatment, since it would not be a hard choice over death. It will save millions of lives.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 10:14
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. I'm happy that you survived all of that. President Trump has repeated his story of meeting with Xi and China's approach to drug dealers, (quick trial), and predicted a 75% reduction overnight. That is a huge reduction. That would definitely make good on the promise to Make America Safe Again.