JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 09:18
I haven't noticed much ruminating here around the Death Penalty for drug dealers. God knows we talk about everything else. I bristled a little at first. I admit it. Most of us have tried drugs which likely means we've known a drug dealer. We never wished death upon them. Maybe this is more nuanced than it appears. First, we have to agree on what drugs are. Second, The Maestro brings up the salient point that a drug dealer will account- on average- for 500 deaths in his or her lifetime. And The Maestro doesn't just pluck numbers out of thin air. That's a lot of deaths. The 5 Part post that VK put up around human trafficking got me thinking about this again. Maybe it's a conversation starter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
More than 1 meaning? Cartels, politicians taking bribes from cartels, CIA drug op, big pharma, gangs selling drugs, O.D. prosecutions, etc
01:56 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KellySewell14 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Sewell, click on at the bottom under it