Kim Runner @kimrunner
POTUS on TRUTH Social - 7:43pm Eastern...
7:43 = 77
1943 = 17

#743 - last few lines
End is near.
The media cleanse/JFK.
Q
Full drop - https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...
08:21 PM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
10 October, 11:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, I cried at this. God Bless our wonderful President Trump for following Gods plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 October, 11:09
i wonder if walken helped frown natalie wood...he was on the boat that night with wagner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 October, 10:11

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 October, 08:58
They finally getting rid of mockingbird, all that shit I said BOUT name the area all them fks having real time access via channel changer sequences is real. AND from that shit everywhere, USEFUL info in my twenties I was like SO ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS FK THAT SHIT UP>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 October, 08:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Real time rapes, snuff films, ETFKNCETRA< and they know how to access the secret orgs and triples. ALL secret orgs tie in at the top, AND was told app three INBRED bloodliner fams own it and the fkn AP. SEE> MOCKING BIRD< then ya got the alpha beta waves, back masking, all that shit.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
10 October, 08:48
LOWERING. THE. BQQM!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 October, 08:37
Trump was talking about Mika at the Rally yesterday too!
🙌🏻💫🤓👍🏻

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
10 October, 08:35
💙

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 October, 08:39
Mr. Pool 10:10 Yellow/Blue Skies - Ukraine
191 - number of Russian missiles fired at Ukraine today...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Howard Moon pointing to the beginning of the endgame?

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 October, 08:31
🙏❤️🇺🇸
#NCSWIC
#wwg1wga

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 October, 08:30
Reminder @VK wants us all to post 1010 at 10:10 tonight on the 10th Oct
. ) ) ) ) ) ) )
✌️

TrueView Patriot @TimA
10 October, 08:52
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
10 October, 08:54
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
its my birthday today. 10 10 :)

TrueView Patriot @TimA
10 October, 08:29
🇺🇸👍🏻🔥