Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 02:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So true! There are many black-pilled who say they’ll never vote again unless 2020 is fixed. I’m also convinced many of them are bots that have taken advantage of people’s emotions and swayed them. All that does is hand the enemy a legitimate win on a silver platter. We cannot let that happen!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
A timeline does exist were there isn't an election this year but that some heavy manifestation.
02:31 PM - Oct 10, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 October, 04:37
all this talk on interview after interview of something going wrong requiring MIL intervention before 11/08 makes me think Juan is actually trying to sway consciousness toward manifesting something going sideways in the country.

yeah, as i typed that it seems crazy, but it’s clear through his patterns of speech that he’s got a strong concept of how to direct people’s energy and attention toward a topic.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 October, 11:43
I personally don’t think there will be an election . I feel a lot has already been taken care of not sure why it’s taking so long to get the truth out . We can’t keep going on like this to many people need help in one way or another .

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
11 October, 10:26

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
10 October, 11:12
I think it would be best if there was no election at all, but that shortly before it could happen, something comes up that makes it impossible to happen aka when Q said

elections (tues) no longer matter at that stage

I believe that was meant with that! I certainly believe something else is in play! God is here and many of us have had dreams of what is to come, many know that The Matrix has a lot of Disclosure in it, so my manifestation is WE go Collectively to our very own TOMORROWLAND, which is already prepared for our incorruptible bodies! WWG1WGA a brave new world is waiting and those blind will soon see the light!

Some call it shift, I simply call it close eyes here and blink and wake up there. 🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 October, 10:57
How do we know what to pray for? I pray every day for all military & civilian fighting against this evil, sleepers to wake, strength & healing for anons struggling & for a miracle for the jabbed. I don’t necessarily want the quickest but the best choice. I trust God to fully acomplish what He started in himanity. But if I need to be more specific when praying…someone clue the old girl in. Please & Thank you.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
11 October, 10:12
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
We have to pray as if what you asking for has already been granted. Pray in gratitude.
❤️🙏🙏🙏🐸❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 October, 09:53
What shall WE set Our Manifestations On ?🙏❤️

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
10 October, 09:23
'were' should be 'where'. Missing h. 'That some' should be 'that is some'. Missing 'i, missing 's'. HIS. GOD's manifestation? I believe we are already on HIS timeline.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
10 October, 09:14
Yet it may be the most entertaining?

Green 8700 @Green8700
10 October, 08:33
Juan o Savin says October 29 phhhh we just need to keep fighting every day praying every day manifesting every day vibes up. Drive Satan and all his minions back to hell where they belong.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 07:54
A timeline exists for every possibility, no?

What I wonder, is if we are able to manifest something into existence, can we also manifest something out of existence? Not just jump timelines, but actually eliminate them through collective thought.

Is this what we're missing, or a Pandora's box too dangerous to open?

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 October, 07:12
ears ringing and suffering executive malfunction. 2 missing s in 24 hrs. cant recall where i saw first one…

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
10 October, 06:15
We still haven't manifested JOE M yet & that was awhile ago 😄

suZy Connolly @suZq14
10 October, 06:09
51 + 215 + 93 = 359 = 3 + 5 + 9 = 17

Richie Richard @Richie
10 October, 05:37
I'm not having much fun in this timeline. Is there any way to go back and manifest from the beginning?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
10 October, 05:02
The next time I will cast a vote will be via paper ballot or blockchain. Until then…Im not feeding energy into their sick charade. No more. Done

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 October, 06:13
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I believe you can request a paper ballot.? Anyone know???

William Filer @TahoeBilly
10 October, 04:52
Your buddy OSavin says the same thing. He never smoked though, he made sure we knew that. Hahaha.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
10 October, 04:52
Your buddy OSavin says the same thing. He never smoked though, he made sure we knew that. Hahaha.

LeLe John @Grace1125
10 October, 04:51
okay so What can we all concentrate on to manifesting this? helps to jave many on same page. ideas? 🥰

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 October, 04:49
I've always felt that the timeline was suppose to be a brave new world where elections were already done through Proxy and we are waiting for the Military to clear the debris. I always felt admiralty law and common law were suppose to change the face of how we are governed the "New Republic of 1776"

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
10 October, 04:47
😬 refresher...

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
10 October, 07:17
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
When do you think EBS will occur? 25th amendment on Biden? Need to be prepared!

Alexia Moon @SimoneMoon
10 October, 07:58
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
I make over $25,000 doing a very easy and simple online job from home. Last month my friend got $50,000 from this job, giving only 2-3 hours a day. Everyone is starting to make money online. Visit for more details…
See ………..> http://Www.NetJob1.com

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 04:28
😁I am planning to vote soon after 10/24/2022. In person.

Hey Bots, manifest that!

Theoretically, all timelines run in a circle, to include all possibilities. But I get to choose the TV channel this time, not anyone else.

Because I have free will. I control my Choices. So, I will vote in a few short days.

Looking forward to it, and looking forward to staring the Dems in the eye and thinking to myself how much they hate America, while I LOVE America!

Fook them shithold dems! Some of them my own family!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
10 October, 04:25
If anyone could do it, we can! We are God's hands here on AU!!!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 October, 04:22
“safely” shutdown the election…no fookery allowed

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

🔥🔥🔥

💫

that would take a reinstatement of Trump 🤷‍♀️
heavy manifestation?

there. is no manifestation bigger than another?

same size
same energy
same principle

easy as 123

its 10:10 day! lets
do
this
thing! 💫🥰🔥

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 October, 04:18
Missing S 🦌

lets go

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
10 October, 04:14
I am feeling like I am on that timeline.. I feel so certain its not going to happen!!!..

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
10 October, 03:57
I’m not hiding my knowledge from “lurking” from my friends anymore. I’m saying all the “crazy” things out loud, manifesting. They all say they want the same things but don’t BELIEVE they can come true.

The minute we stop believing [they] win.

Never give up, never stop believing, never stop saying your dreams out loud. 🙏🏼

TrueView Patriot @TimA
10 October, 07:51
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
🇺🇸👍🏻🔥

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
10 October, 09:06
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Exactly. So many that voted for President Trump in 2020 believed. But when he lost, they lost hope. They 'believe' that the evil is too big to beat. They want to believe, but they are afraid to. Which is why they don't 'see', what we 'see'. We already know we won.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 October, 03:53
Felt this might be so. Makes more sense after certain events take place than continuing the old
paradigm. Might not even need heavy manifestation.:)

TS 2:31 > 14:31 > 54

10 October, 03:50
i’ve been feeling that vibe for the last month, but not sure we want to venture down that route…

take back the house for optics sounds more pleasant, but we know this all has to escalate at some point. can’t forget that [they] can also manifest (and engage in physical action that can directly impact whether election is held…)

head on a swivel, stay safe vibe either way.

10 October, 08:33
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
couldn't verbalize this earlier, but I finally have the words.

what does the country/world look like where it's justifiable to delay/not hold an election?

kind of like the genie granting a wish of a man who wishes to be wealthy. As a byproduct, he never met his wife or had his children, because that wasn't the 'timeline' that led him to his wealth.

what's the collateral damage of what we manifest?

"be careful what you manifest."