Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 02:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So true! There are many black-pilled who say they’ll never vote again unless 2020 is fixed. I’m also convinced many of them are bots that have taken advantage of people’s emotions and swayed them. All that does is hand the enemy a legitimate win on a silver platter. We cannot let that happen!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 02:31
In response The Real Me to her Publication
A timeline does exist were there isn't an election this year but that some heavy manifestation.

Only people mentioned by LadyAnon45 in this post can reply
Alexia Moon @SimoneMoon
10 October, 07:58
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
I make over $25,000 doing a very easy and simple online job from home. Last month my friend got $50,000 from this job, giving only 2-3 hours a day. Everyone is starting to make money online. Visit for more details…
See ………..> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
10 October, 07:17
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
When do you think EBS will occur? 25th amendment on Biden? Need to be prepared!