Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
11 October, 08:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks VK I needed to hear that! WWG1WGA! Godspeed Brothers and sisters! We must do what we need to to keep going! Even if it means voting in another crooked election! Keep going Frens! See you soon on Anon Island! 🙏🏻✨❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 October, 11:59
taking that step back, have wounds unhealed, unforgiven, learning these are targets for the enemy to cause fookin havoc. bet some of ya’ll have faced that. gonna search out a way to heal. amelia love on you tube may have some sources to guide. need the quiet more than ever💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 October, 08:10
trust GOD. JESUS/GOD/HOLY SPIRIT

END OF STORY

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 October, 07:45
You gotta' have FAITH🎶

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 October, 07:42
VK, do you think (know) whether the simulated sky event is part of their plan to keep voters distanced from voting in person or at all?

Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question.

arba happihr @arba
11 October, 07:42
Trust God and his angels.😁
God hasn't misled
like the history we grew up under.
We made it this far. I'm sticking with VK. ☺️ Trust your heart and gut!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
11 October, 07:30
ts 14:11
#1411 LV remove
POTUS+ Dan posting Trump tower LV
Viva Las Vegas - long live the meadows.
Your Beyond the Neon posts about trafficking in Vegas.
Getting bye bye Vegas vibes.

memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 06:08
... think i have a fast resend and like trigger, for many posts I have,i didnt😊👀😅 and must again....👀🍿i think i decode e v e r y t h i n g🙄

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
11 October, 01:52
l have NEVER been a "follower" of anyone MY WHOLE life.... l trust my dreams, my gut feelings and Gods plan for ME. With that being said. . l will say.. l liked that the Q posts made people think outside the box...do their own digging and research. That is not a bad thing in my book. l have been knee deep in all this long before the posts hit 8 chan then 4 chan...l have been trying to wake people up for over 12 years now.. it's refreshing to have this many people awake. That matters....all of this matters.... it's going exactly as it should according to God's plan.... all we need to do is "keep on keeping on"... picking up more as we move along this journey

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 October, 07:46
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Well said! Thank you!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 October, 07:56
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
The longer awake, the more clear we are moving in the right direction, the less worry, less fear, more fight. The Best Is Yet To Come.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 October, 01:23
Perfection! This is Greatness! Thanks VK!! 🙌🇺🇸❤️

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 October, 11:52
Brilliant, thank you. 'trust the plan' requires 'indie application'.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 October, 11:27
Thank you for this VK. I have learned so much about myself both mentally and spiritually. We put on the armour of God and we fight together with God leading our way to victory!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
10 October, 11:08
Well said. We are keeping the Faith. Tough war, but we are winning with God Helping us. "For I MYSELF Will HELP you, Declares the LORD." God is Speaking to the United States Of America. Isaiah 41:14 💙

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
10 October, 11:08
Well said. We are keeping the Faith. Tough war, but we are winning with God Helping us. "For I MYSELF Will HELP you, Declares the LORD." God is Speaking to the United States Of America. Isaiah 41:14 💙

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 October, 10:32
Trust in God and keep your powder dry.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 October, 10:17
Beautiful and true!❤️🌻

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 October, 09:52
🙏 #FamilyIsEverything ❤️
I do Trust the Plan.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 October, 08:57
😃👍🙏✝️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 October, 08:31
Anne Kats
@anneanon1
9 hours ago
VERSE OF THE DAY
October 10
1 Peter 4:10
10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.🕊🙌🏼💖 🙏🏼

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 October, 08:26

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
10 October, 08:21
👍Intuition, gut feeling, or whatever.

This is part of something I wrote decades ago for a priest that was leaving the Church I was part of. He was a good man and street smart from Brooklyn; he turned his life around, but still has reminders of the past !

One should not sit and tremble before the voice of God; nor any of his heralds or hide in fear of his voice. You must leave your heart open, for the Lord Jehovah speaks softly and like a gentle breeze - God can be easily missed.

If you follow the righteous path that lay ahead, you shall not falter. Everything that happens -happens as it should; if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so.
So, look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will forever bubble up, if thou wilt dig; follow your heart and intuition that is the Holy Spirit; they will be your guides. Give the Lord, Jehovah, proper respect; treat him as a friend and you will obtain the strongest bond imaginable. 

10 October, 07:33
not to forget the numbers, 2:11, am still a beginner, 2/11 mirror 11/2, 11:11. think something must happen before election cause of their cheating.

10 October, 06:40
unexpected, you are never many words, You+G-d, trust with discernment, the stepping back, the fruits, You+We making a difference. All Good. nope will never unsee the evil. admit confusion along the way. but i pray for wisdom💙

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 October, 06:41
Family is Everything.
You, Me, We
G_d’s plan 🙏
timestamps in NZ
7:11
7:31 > 7:4 > 11

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
10 October, 06:23
Somehow "white hats" got Trump in in 2016...lets just do that again?

i mean if our our top military and white hat brass cant set up a sting operation for cheating in elections, that is provable to the common liberal dolt, we may be screwed.

I honestly thought they had a sting set up for 2020 and were just waiting to drop the irrefutable proof? But its just election after election...overwhelm the cheating...but the algorithms cant be overwhelmed. they crrate voted until 150% of a voting district has supposedly voted? And no one bats an eye or considers that cheating. So if there was a sting at any point in time, i have no idea what proof would be acceptable to the masses and sheep.

I'll definitely be voting...if there's an election.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 October, 06:20
Our Nation, as with all others arrived at this stage due to
rebellion to God's order/word in many forms, so any Plan
devised by [sinful men]which we all are, in which they first
asked for his guidance/wisdom, will have their steps to be
guided by God(Prov. 16:9) --- we should hope/pray this is
the case with this Q Plan

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 October, 05:20
./sync

manifesting collective final outcome is why I come here ~ so I know where we are going together!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 October, 05:13
What are the chances I see this today. 😎

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
10 October, 05:12
We The People.