Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 October, 02:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So true! There are many black-pilled who say they’ll never vote again unless 2020 is fixed. I’m also convinced many of them are bots that have taken advantage of people’s emotions and swayed them. All that does is hand the enemy a legitimate win on a silver platter. We cannot let that happen!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 02:31
In response The Real Me to her Publication
A timeline does exist were there isn't an election this year but that some heavy manifestation.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
10 October, 05:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The next time I will cast a vote will be via paper ballot or blockchain. Until then…Im not feeding energy into their sick charade. No more. Done

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
I believe you can request a paper ballot.? Anyone know???
06:13 PM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
11 October, 01:21
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
i did in CA in the last atilwn election. poll workers disnt take my old ballots nor my husbands and daughters. i told them see those two people, you disnt get their mail in ballots feom them but kust handed thwm a new emoty ballot. if they had been dishonest, could have easily filled out two ballits that night!!!