Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I expect given my visibility there's a White Hat file on me with the title "Huge heart, personal life is a total mess, but basically honest". I never sought any kind of public presence or stage on matters of geopolitical controversy. All I wanted was for the telecoms industry to adopt the ∆Q algebra so it could model supply and demand better.

It is fun in a way being in the public eye, and having a large audience who will sort out silly requests is quite a laugh. But is also splits you, and you are always having to manage the semi-permeable wall between your private life and public presence. I really don't envy those who have "real fame"; it's not the easy existence that adulting fans imagine.

I have never made claims to good behaviour, so no hypocrisy involved. People think they know you from what you put out, but it's inevitably an edited image that lacks a lot of shadow, struggle, and suffering. It's not just the fall of the MSM, but a culture of celebrity and idols too.
06:23 AM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 October, 06:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Many moons ago now, you once told a tale on Twitter about a "midget and a bicycle" and you made me laugh so hard... and later my husband, who I read it to. There are people who come into our lives online and make an impact with their thoughts, writings, musings, PHOTOGRAPHY, ups and downs and humor. You have A GIFT in all of this. You touch the world Martin.

No one knows anybody from just a screen presence - AGREED. It takes a mature spirit to understand this and act accordingly. Here you are on AU where you're supposed to be. It took a bit of time for you to arrive and we are better for it. I hope you remain after we finish this.... even if you depart for a bit of rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
11 October, 01:08
--White Hat file on me with the title "Huge heart, personal life is a total mess, but basically honest".
I would be pretty pleased with that myself.😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 October, 10:05
Martin, one of the reasons I started following you was because you were very transparent about who you were and who you now are - you are just like all of us - although probably smarter and more creative than me - I see you as a brother in this fight

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 October, 09:55
I've also wondered about my "file" contents.
(Especially since I feel the bad guys had one on me first!)

I hope we get to read them one day!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
11 October, 09:31
Your sage words have opened eyes, entertained, and helped more than you realize.
Keeping it honest and real. You’re a treasure!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
11 October, 09:10
The struggle is real.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
11 October, 09:10
The struggle is real.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
11 October, 07:45
if they had a file on me id be called op shithead

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
11 October, 07:12
“To thine own self be true,” my friend.

All the rest will be ok.

memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 04:09
We are perdectly imperfect and as long as we take full responsibility for our actions with christ,our Father has forgiven us
Whitehats cheer us on from afar,and will be dissapointed in our failors, just as we are,but just like we forgive ours we are forgiven for like you said, we have heart and never give up even when we fall flat on our integrity and innerstandings seemed to be fogged by fear and or anger, we have the whitehats understanding, family is everything and so we Are even from afar

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
11 October, 04:00
You really shouldn't envy those who have "real fame" –– it's not the easy existence that adulating/adoring fans imagine it to be....
It's the artifice of 'the cult of personality' masquerading as reality.

I sell the things - you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your TV
I'm the cult of personality

I exploit you, still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three

Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set you free....

https://genius.com/Living-...
80's MTV shreds!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Video for "Cult Of Personality" by Living ColourListen to Living Colour: https://LivingColour.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more Living Colour videos: https:...

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
11 October, 01:23
Everyone on here have me in my feels tonight. God bless you all.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 October, 01:22
Dear Martin,
Would it be ok with you if I re-write a line for you? The line begins with: But it also splits you….
I would like change a few words if I may. I would like change the sentence to read: But it also splits me and I am always having the semi-permeable wall between my private life and public presence. I think when it’s written with those minor changes, it works better for you. I am looking out for you from across the pond. The seas can get pretty rough out here sometimes.

Hope that’s ok. BTW….I would never want to permeate your wall of privacy. Privacy means just that.

Take care now.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 October, 01:13
i like that you are who you are♥️that you come from your heart, and make no claims to good behavior. i enjoy your writing, seriousness with a lft of wit😊

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 October, 12:39
I know you da best, Martin! 🙌🏼❤️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 October, 12:24
😎👍🏻. I was popular once for a short time & I didn’t like it at all. I could give you 2 vids that took off which one had millions, but I’m good with that in the past. You give good content, but you gotta responsibility that’s not easy. There is a fine line for me that got crossed. A popular crowd is cool, but famous IS NOT FOR ME. I stopped pretty quick.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 October, 12:23
look forward to shaking your hand one day Martin

Red Edge @Rededge
11 October, 12:04
you are awesome

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 11:55
I love how human you are.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
10 October, 10:57
We Love you, Martin. You have been vulneranle, Honest & a True PATRIOT. Most of all, you are a Delight to God, a Beloved Child of the King. Thank you for sharing your heart. We are With you & God's Arms of Love are Holding you. Stand on your HEALING in Jesus the Messiah. i have black blood clots & i am. God AWESOMELY BLESS You. Isaiah 53:5. WWG1WGA 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲💙🇺🇲

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 October, 10:24
Pre hollywood, the only celebrities were monarchs and rulers, maybe writers?

The stars provided a great shield to reality. They learned their lesson after the french revolution.

Anecdotally, the people that seem happier try to compartmentalize fame and live ordinarily most of the year.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
10 October, 10:17
My Step dad said the success of a Man/Woman comes from ....
Being Humble
Walking with Humility
Dont get Cocky.
Martin you r that Man !
I use to listen to and RDS....and you taught me much,more than you will know....and you r still added your Colored Education of Life,Living and Being a Good Soul.💙

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Dottie French @DotOn777
10 October, 10:01
The words roll off your keyboard like butter...

I met you on twitter and was fascinated with your photographs, first, then it was your 'way with words'...

Martin, you are way past [lamestream], so when [they] close down shop, you will become the voice of the New Earth. Your niche is quite complete. You will be a living chronicle of history, with photos and millions of opinions to help you begin.

I look forward to seeing you...on the other side!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 October, 09:46
you have been a shinning light the last few years for alot of us! We got your back Brother
WWG1WGA 🐸

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 October, 09:36
Martin you are a rock star of the Great Awakening, never to be forgotten, and we all will love you forever. Don’t stop writing about it, us, and them.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
10 October, 11:19
YOU are of extreme importance in this fight, dear one, and your outreach goes far beyond what you can see in the physical realm.

NEVER stop being you (don't have even a pinch of thought that you ever would), as the world needs multiplication of big hearts sans ego.

sincerely from one 'huge heart, personal life is a total mess, but basically honest' sis to her brother-in-'arms' (and the rest of the AU fam ww) 💞

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 October, 11:03

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 October, 10:58
🎯🤩

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
10 October, 07:36
Duality yet again.

i appreciate your being less hesitant in the public eye. Yes, you are important to this movement and i’m sure to many other aspects in your life.

i also think your description of your personal life holds more value than you know.