Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
12 October, 11:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
'Art' = 'Artificial'

To the person who 'blocked' me because I commented on her picture being a Geo-engineered sky that I was sad about...WOW!! You couldn't handle someone suggesting that your reality isn't like you thought it was?! Hmmm 🤔Peace to you.....but I might suggest searching these words..'Geo-engineering'..'Weather Modification', just to see what you might find...or not, your choice of course 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
10 October, 03:47
100%. No other way to describe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 October, 01:45
Yes the sky has become a art studio to me these last few years!
Until I realize some of its chem trails! 😔
Latest production 1-4

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 October, 12:22
I will never forget this moment standing right off the Pacific Ocean it was beautiful and God is Magnificent.

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
11 October, 12:30
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Geo-engineered sky ☹️

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
10 October, 10:54
Me too!💙😊

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 October, 09:39
I've heard (I think from ShariRaye) that those things Could Just Possibly be healing now, yet I still see their effects in the weather a few days later. I hope that's the plan.

If they can spray harm, they can spray healing. Soil remediation, for one.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
10 October, 09:28
I do too VK but I also see chemtrails way too often

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
10 October, 09:29
… daily
I stop and say…just gorgeous God..

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
10 October, 09:23

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
10 October, 09:17
Growing up in the old days before 500 channels and the www, we spent many hours outside - LOOKING UP at the sky. It NEVER looked like the unnatural skies of today...just saying. Art? SMH!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
10 October, 08:42

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 October, 08:41
How GREAT Thou "ART"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Home Free - How Great Thou Art - YouTube

One of the most beautiful locations we've ever shot ⛰Our album LAND OF THE FREE is out now ► http://smarturl.it/ShopLandOfTheFree► Keep In Touch, Dang It! Ne...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 October, 08:30
what you think of this?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 October, 10:35
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I have seen a number of feather like clouds but they seem to occur from chemtrails.

milanek holograph @prdka_la_bleu
11 October, 09:39
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
THat is a Sylph clearing chemtrails

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 October, 08:14
🕊🙏🤍

Kid7 @Kid7
10 October, 08:29
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I feel like I can see an angel there! : )

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
10 October, 07:42

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
10 October, 07:28
etoo!

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
10 October, 07:28

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
10 October, 07:19

Other Half @Otherhalf
10 October, 07:03
Weather modification being run by good guys now?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 October, 06:43
Yesterday

Butterfly Girl @LeeHyz
10 October, 06:34
I always look for angel art in the skys!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 October, 06:31
Is she AI art perhaps

Leonardo Da AI

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 October, 06:15
caufht this one two nights ago . very artistic God we have .

hope saxton @Scribe11
10 October, 06:15
Beautiful!
God's paint brush ❤️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 October, 06:14

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 October, 06:11
Based on this image i see some fooked up hunter biden 500.00.00 fooked up bull shit im sick of being sprayed on us .

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 October, 03:39
Northern Lights

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 October, 06:42
In response Every Time to her Publication
I remember as a child I could look at the sunrise and see these beautiful colors ... I guess that was before the deals were made to poison our environment.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 October, 03:01
I ‘evolved’ your beautiful photo + “Starry Night” a bit further, VK.

Let there be light.

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
10 October, 02:50
Night and day