Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
although he will probabky never take any credit for it Thank you @vincentkennedy for AU ... You warned US twitter was dangerous. you Told us of a place WE could “Keep in touch”. and the rest is history. HERE WE R ... Together. #unitednotdivided . WE win 👊🏾
09:51 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 October, 09:38
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Thank you AU peeps...but Im still not sure how I got here lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
10 October, 09:13
Thank you VK for all you do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 October, 06:50
VK and Kobayashi.!!!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
09 October, 06:42
My gratitude for VK and Patriots like yourself Tank, (the list is long 💜) spans through the galaxies 🤗 as far as my angels and spirit guides can see. Truth. This is the only place I can actually say those words and know that you all can appreciate them. 🙏🙌💫 On behalf of myself and my beautiful helpful and overly protective (they beg to differ) Guides...Thank you we love you xoxo ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 06:30
Nana has always called you an ANGEL because I happen to know that is what you are!

You gave us a place for true Patriots & faithful servants of our ONE God of all that Is to gravitate to become, imho, the largest Patriot Family in existence.

I know you see things, am so glad that we were part of your vision.
There are a lot of platforms for ppl to wake up but only ONE home, AU.
It seems to Nana that you already knew that there would be different levels to this awakening process & you gave us a place for those of us that got to higher levels of consciousness awareness faster to just "be" in peace.

While we needed 80+% to wake up to a level of Patriotism on free elections & to recognize the corruption in govt to trigger the military takeback, you had the foresight to know that most of 'em wouldn't be able to take it all in at once.
You have given home to those more awake.
AU, XRP, Silver & Gold, Family...
We can never repay what you've given, VK & Koba
@doqholliday
@jf

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 October, 06:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree 100 % Nana, and we have you too!
You are a cornerstone here as well.
No coincidences . 😉

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
09 October, 06:10
We followed the vibes and VK to stay together.
#FamilyIsEverything

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 October, 05:59
This was his Twitter at one point. So YES, AU is a gift from @vincentkennedy . We were a test to see if this was possible and our AU family knocked it out of the park. I hope we have made VK smile and he knows how grateful we are

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
09 October, 06:24
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I like AU. Good peoples here. I don't contribute a ton, but enjoy reading and sharing a lot of good content.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 October, 08:10
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
i feel at home here... good vibes and blessed.

Miss. Messina @Messina
09 October, 05:49
Thank You VK ❤️🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 October, 05:46
Who remembers this, saw this on twatter yesterday

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 October, 05:45
Ditto! So grateful for AU & the amazing vibes on this unique platform...
In it together, 1 big family 💞

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 October, 04:49
Ditto Tank! And yes, ya gotta know, we win for sure! ❤️👍

Scat ling @scatling
09 October, 04:48
☝️ This!!

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
09 October, 04:23
Grateful for this place. Thank you!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 October, 04:18
. Thank you All! 🙌🏻🥰
#FamilyIsEverything ❤️❤️❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
09 October, 03:54
I'll
to that

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 October, 03:53
Thank you Vk for Wego and AU...it kept us all together ❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 October, 05:04
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
man I almost didn't make an acc here as I was using WeGo so much at the time AU was formed. Now I am never on WeGo xD

We didn't retreat from twadder, it was a tactical advance to to rear

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 October, 03:39
"In the beginning there was light and it was called VK"
Thankyou @vincentkennedy

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 October, 03:38
❤️

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
09 October, 03:33
Yes, thank you vk.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
09 October, 03:22
I agree! Thank you @vincentkennedy for AU and WEGO!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 October, 03:19
I never knew the background! I'm a late comer here, but I am so grateful for Koba, and for VK, Doq, Kim, and all the others who make this a place of safety.

Judy Link @Jlink333
09 October, 03:09
Agreed! United we win! WWG1WGA! 😊💖

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 October, 09:56
💯

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 October, 10:10
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Yep. Followed VK to AU.
FOUND MY TRUE FAMILY

Thanks be to God!