Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 October, 09:51
although he will probabky never take any credit for it Thank you @vincentkennedy for AU ... You warned US twitter was dangerous. you Told us of a place WE could “Keep in touch”. and the rest is history. HERE WE R ... Together. #unitednotdivided . WE win 👊🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
This was his Twitter at one point. So YES, AU is a gift from @vincentkennedy . We were a test to see if this was possible and our AU family knocked it out of the park. I hope we have made VK smile and he knows how grateful we are
05:59 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 October, 08:10
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
i feel at home here... good vibes and blessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
09 October, 06:24
I like AU. Good peoples here. I don't contribute a ton, but enjoy reading and sharing a lot of good content.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 October, 06:19
❤️ gratitude and massive love for VK and the AU family he created