Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 October, 09:51
although he will probabky never take any credit for it Thank you @vincentkennedy for AU ... You warned US twitter was dangerous. you Told us of a place WE could β€œKeep in touch”. and the rest is history. HERE WE R ... Together. #unitednotdivided . WE win πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 06:30
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Nana has always called you an ANGEL because I happen to know that is what you are!

You gave us a place for true Patriots & faithful servants of our ONE God of all that Is to gravitate to become, imho, the largest Patriot Family in existence.

I know you see things, am so glad that we were part of your vision.
There are a lot of platforms for ppl to wake up but only ONE home, AU.
It seems to Nana that you already knew that there would be different levels to this awakening process & you gave us a place for those of us that got to higher levels of consciousness awareness faster to just "be" in peace.

While we needed 80+% to wake up to a level of Patriotism on free elections & to recognize the corruption in govt to trigger the military takeback, you had the foresight to know that most of 'em wouldn't be able to take it all in at once.
You have given home to those more awake.
AU, XRP, Silver & Gold, Family...
We can never repay what you've given, VK & Koba
@doqholliday
@jf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
I agree 100 % Nana, and we have you too!
You are a cornerstone here as well.
No coincidences . πŸ˜‰
06:53 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 09:22
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you hun, but Nana is just plain ol Nana, I appreciate your words but I would only dream to be able to help as many ppl as VK and Koba have.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 October, 12:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don’t underestimate yourself Nana.
You always have the kindest words and know exactly the right things to say. I read every one of your posts that come across my feed.
While I have eternal gratitude for VK, Doq, Martin, Kim Runner, Casey Dee & so many others, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you.
πŸ’–