Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Dad is having a hard time today, in so much pain and hard for him to eat, down to soups and smoothies. The tumor is growing fast and pushing on the nerve, his speech is starting to slur as a result.

I'm just sitting here in the dark, sobbing, can't stop crying. 😢 Hate to see him suffering so much. My heart is hurting seeing my daddy like this. My parents were high school sweethearts, they share the same birthday and just celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary. The thought of my mom being alone after having been by his side since they were 14 is almost too much to bear.

God, please hear our prayers! We need a miracle. ✨🙏🏼✨
01:30 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 October, 05:03
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
❤️ Blessings & prayers to you & your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 October, 08:51
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
25 October, 04:54
🙏✨🌈💖

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 October, 04:49
If your dad cannot ingest the ivermectin you can rub either the paste or liquid forms on his skin and his body can still absorb it.
May God bless your dad, mom, you and your entire family with blessings beyond measure.

🙏 I pray that your father responds well to the ivermectin and that God restores your fathers health as He eliminates the tumor. In Jesus Christ's precious and mighty name.

This song is my sincere prayer for your dad "In Jesus Name" ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

hope saxton @Scribe11
25 October, 04:48
Praying for your dad, mother and for you.
I am sending you a hug from Canada as well.
God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 October, 04:53
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Very kind, thanks Hope. 😊🙏🏼

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
10 October, 08:40
Praying for you and for your mom and dad! 🙏💔🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 12:23
In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication
Thank you Sandy 🙏🏼

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 October, 02:13
😔I can actually say I know what your going through and I have felt your pain. Please know I will be praying for you, and Mom and Dad. 🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 12:37
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Thank you and God bless you. ✨🙏🏼✨

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 October, 02:08
I can actually say I know what you’re going through and I have felt your pain. Please know I will be praying for you, and mom and dad. 🙏

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
09 October, 10:31
Prayers for you and your family my dear 🥺❤️🙏 May God continue healing him as we speak, lifting him up in love, angels all around 🙌💜 We love you!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 11:22
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Thanks Casey ✨🙏🏼✨

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
09 October, 06:24
🙏❤️🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
09 October, 06:23
🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Thank you 🙏🏼

Static 369 @Static369
09 October, 06:14
Don't know if it works, but worth a try.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 06:16
In response Static 369 to his Publication
I eat apricot seeds every day and believe in their healing potential. He can't chew anything hard like nuts, but he is able to grind them and add them to smoothies. 🙏🏼

None None @MUDD
09 October, 06:22
In response Static 369 to his Publication
Laetrile

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 October, 05:51
Blessings on you and your Dad and Mom. God will give everyone the strength to handle all of this. I know because I too am a daughter of parents like yours. 56 1/2 years together before death took Dad. Mom showed me joy in life after Dad. She knew she was going to see him again. 9 years later she joined him.

Your pain and their pain is real and horrible. But love survives. Love him while you have him and love him after he has crossed over. Be there for Mom and also give her the space she will need to deal with her loss. God bless

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 06:21
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this. "Love survives", that is an amazing line. ❤️How special to have parents who shared that deep love. Blessings to you fren. 😊

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 October, 05:38

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 October, 05:28

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
09 October, 05:18
Will keep you and family in my prayers. 🙏❤️🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Thanks Melissa 🙏🏼

Cam Mac @campmac111
09 October, 05:04
Praying that miracle will follow miracle for your dad and your family...in a perfect way for all concerned.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Thanks 🙏🏼

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
09 October, 01:55
Liberty, have him listen to 174 Hz Healing frequency. Play it in the background or with headphones. Then 432 Hz Full Body Healing music. We LOVE you and your Dad. Sending my unconditional love...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 03:53
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
Will try this Roger, thank you! 🙏🏼

Cam Mac @campmac111
09 October, 05:01
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
May I add try 528 hz love and restoring dna.😇🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 October, 01:52
I'm so sorry for all the pain.💙🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 03:55
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thanks, I know you are battling too, praying for you. 🙏🏼

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
09 October, 01:28
Heavenly Father, In Jesus' name, Send your healing touch to this man today. Restore him to perfect health. Amen.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 03:55
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏼
Thank you

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 October, 01:24
🙏😪🙏

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
09 October, 01:22
https://anonup.com/upload/...

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FOR CANCER. HOPE AND PRAYING FOR YOU. GOD BLESS.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 03:56
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Thank yoy 🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 03:57
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 03:58
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
They are going to give it a shot 🙏🏼

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
09 October, 01:11
im so sorry. it is hard to take when a parent is not well. i lost my mother in 2018. i was so surprised because my dads family is the one with heart disease. prayers to you and your family. you can do this with God by your side.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 03:59
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
God is with me, armor on! Thank you for the prayers!🙏🏼

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 October, 01:06
Sending prayers of comfort and healing for you and your Dad🙏❤️🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you Janet 🙏🏼

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 October, 01:06
Sending prayers of comfort and healing for you and your Dad🙏❤️🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 03:57
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you Janet 🙏🏼

ECM Arizona @EM5793
09 October, 01:05
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
09 October, 12:53
Praying for a miracle for your father! May God send your father healing light and wrap you and your mother in His comforting arms.🙏🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Thank you so much ✨🙏🏼✨

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 October, 12:53
The first 2 were the ones I was using back & forth in the hospital. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 06:26
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
This is a great playlist, thank you! 🙏🏼