_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 October, 06:10
step back and look at your local world,
imagine it all changing,
imagine the ripple of that massive shift
and how it would look on the ground locally.

we are not talking about something you will get over and forget about in 6 months, epic change, epic paradigm shift.

they have been trained for generations
to unconsciously defend and cling to the old.

hard for some to comprehend,
just how big this all really is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
Interesting a Majestic 12 TG channel once posted this.

It goes Trump 1 -> Bidan -> Mil ->Trump 2
06:16 PM - Oct 06, 2022
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 October, 08:50
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Seems like we are near the end of act 3 as we have been under limited martial law (military & Commander in Chief, DJT in charge) since Jan '21. Much coming out right now related to arrests, etc regarding election interference. And mid-terms ahead--hopefully a red tsunami and a DJT return to the White House--overtly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
07 October, 05:29
With CGI (Computer Generated Imagery), it will be a difficult for Act Six to be believed. I am hoping I survive to see the day though. As of late, I feel like my time is short. I am waiting for the loud trumpet. I don't have to do anything but wait and do good. It would make sense that we are not alone in this vast universe. Exciting days ahead!
Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Matthew 24:31
And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
07 October, 07:42
This is amazing. TY
I'm reading this MJ 12 document right now - new to me
https://www.docdroid.net/n...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 October, 10:34
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
New to me too. Thanks for sharing

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
07 October, 07:00
Q 616
I walk with Christ.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 October, 07:27
Six years and we are only in act 2

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 October, 06:44
Wish there was a timel8ne to this 😊

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 October, 06:22
Act six sounds fun ;)

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 October, 06:24
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Yeah. That one always makes me raise my eyebrows....