_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
step back and look at your local world,
imagine it all changing,
imagine the ripple of that massive shift
and how it would look on the ground locally.

we are not talking about something you will get over and forget about in 6 months, epic change, epic paradigm shift.

they have been trained for generations
to unconsciously defend and cling to the old.

hard for some to comprehend,
just how big this all really is.
06:10 PM - Oct 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Ben Carson @drBenCarson1
07 October, 11:41
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS šŸ˜Ž

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

āš ļøIMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

šŸ’„Get at least 20 Trump Smart CardsšŸ’„

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

šŸ›’ https://rb.gy/9en91r

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
07 October, 07:12
We have seen the corruption, and evil. The veil has been lifted.
God will put his warriors in place, and the Kingdom of God, Heaven on Earth shall be, so be it.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
06 October, 07:59
if this is true, this is where our role will be vital to keeping the public calmā€¦iā€™ve felt there are ā€œjust enough of usā€ to stay calm and educateā€¦gives new meaning to we were chosen for a reason.

we will be able to handle it with each other and God. however it long it takes once the band aid is ripped off, weā€™re ready. weā€™ve been through years of anon bootcamp.

once we see justice starting to happen we will be renewed with endless purpose.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 October, 08:05
In response Nada ... to his Publication

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
06 October, 07:34
copy. now imagine the "youngsters" trained to wear a mask and walk the arrows. you're looking at our gen on crack.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 October, 06:45
two years of martial law is not really different from being locked down by the deep state. I don't see it happening, too many will suffer and commit suicide or something

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
06 October, 06:44
Honestly, I've thought of this exact grand scale scenario. It makes me wonder: what will happen to all these people so deeply asleep and locked in their own little worlds when that shift occurs or some grand lie has been exposed. Those we could not wake, not even a little. Those who just don't understand the English language at all, don't know much of any history, can't comprehend the level of this, will act out in fear, will attempt to do something stupid, the disbelief, the panic. So many here are still wearing masks, having charity events for Ukraine, participating in criminal acts, littering, loving their vaccines, social media, cell phones and netflix binge watching. They are not concerned with anything beyond. Folks here use such grand scale events as opportunities to hit the streets. How will this work? I don't know, I trust God and the strength He has provided. I believe in this plan and all those who are a part of it, big and small. God will make a way. He always does.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 October, 06:44
When we understand just 10-20% of how monsterously huge
and evil the *system/old guard is worldwide and then look
at the provisions within our constitution to overthrow the
corrupt Gov.---well, I don't think our founders envisioned
going up against demons on steroids/meth that are in
control of everything

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
06 October, 06:34
šŸŒ¹šŸ‘‡šŸŒ¹

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 October, 06:16
Interesting a Majestic 12 TG channel once posted this.

It goes Trump 1 -> Bidan -> Mil ->Trump 2

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
07 October, 05:29
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
With CGI (Computer Generated Imagery), it will be a difficult for Act Six to be believed. I am hoping I survive to see the day though. As of late, I feel like my time is short. I am waiting for the loud trumpet. I don't have to do anything but wait and do good. It would make sense that we are not alone in this vast universe. Exciting days ahead!
Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

Matthew 24:31
And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 October, 08:50
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Seems like we are near the end of act 3 as we have been under limited martial law (military & Commander in Chief, DJT in charge) since Jan '21. Much coming out right now related to arrests, etc regarding election interference. And mid-terms ahead--hopefully a red tsunami and a DJT return to the White House--overtly.

memes matter @NoComment
06 October, 06:13
This is how I prayed since i was a child, i have invisioned everyone waking up same day, and love has won, and from what that means all ova, it would bring me such joy. I always knew it was something grand and that I had figured out something something