Photon 333 @Photon
After over 2 weeks in the hospital, i am zen. but my apl is 9.9999999. I'm at home but don't have all i need yet, like a sturdy commode. only thr rt half of my body works.

Yes, I too can now say, "my butt's been wiped."😂

Staff kept coming at me with a swab test. As if. i could not go to a transitional care unit or nursing home, cause they are requiring that patients have that test, which is illegal (coercion) and grounds for a Nuremberg tribunal. hospitals, nursing homes, and home care do no have enough staffing. patients are still being abused. when will this end?

where the FOOK is our national guard?

anyone left out there who is badass (like me) and will get things done?!🤬 Trump? Q? Military? God? Bunch of do nothings here.

Dear god find me a medbed, so i can heal, take over healthcare, and help patients (in a team)!!!!

💙🙏 Missed you all. Hospital wifi blocks this site.
03:04 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 October, 01:08
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Awesome to hear from you! And fiesty too! Love it! So happy you are home! Still praying for your wellness!❤️😀🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 October, 03:45
Thanks, everyone. Your prayers lift me up every day.

The pain from a demyelinating tumor is daunting. But at least i'm home, snuggled up in my hospital bed. There's a lot to learn from having half of a body paralyzed.

I refuse to believe that I was set on this lifetime healthcare journey only to die. If I heal, I'll spend the rest of my life helping others heal. That would be my honor.💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
10 October, 08:37
So happy you're back and on the mend.
God Bless.
🙏❤️

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
10 October, 08:37
Welcome Home! Praying for you! 🙏🙏🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 October, 06:00
So happy you are back!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 October, 11:02
Annie!! You’re back! Very happy to have you here with us.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
09 October, 10:37
Found one...maybe...
Honestly not sure of anything anymore.
https://www.teslabiohealin...

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
09 October, 10:30
Glad you're out of that place. I take these every day and I've had a bump in my privates shrink down to a tiny tiny bead in just 4 days.
Stay well. 💝

Ivermctn for the win as well.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 October, 10:28
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MISS ANNIE!!! You're gonna kick this things ass, I know ya will.
Try a VPN to get around hospital blocked sites. (Proton VPN is a good free one, use Netherlands servers)
We missed you, keep fightin fren!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 October, 10:22
welcome back 🙏❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
09 October, 10:20
Glad you are back here 💖 Prayers for full recovery 🙏🙏🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 October, 10:20
Hi Annie welcome back, you were missed!
GOD is great Amen 🙏
i have been keeping you in my prayers
did you start the Iver yet?
if you need help, please set up a go fund so we can help get you the bed you need
GOD bless you!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
09 October, 10:19
⚘️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
09 October, 10:18
You rock Annie and I agree with everything you said!!
Praying for you and happy you are home!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 October, 09:36
It is wonderful to hear from you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers daily. Were you able to locate some Ivermectin? So glad your fighting spirit is giving them hell. That spirit will serve you well. Let us know if there is any way we can help you and we will figure out how to do it!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 October, 09:20
🙏😃

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 October, 09:13
God bless you Annie and know that you are in our prayers for a complete recovery! In Jesus' precious name.🙏

Ryan Trump @Refref67
09 October, 09:08
wow-hospital wifi blocks this site. trying to be positive but thats really hmmm

Ryan Trump @Refref67
09 October, 09:08
wow-hospital wifi blocks this site. trying to be positive but thats really hmmm

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
09 October, 08:29
praying for many more blessings to fall on you. may The Holy Spirit strive with you!!!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
09 October, 08:21
🙏glad you are home and out of that mess

hard to imagine hospitals would block this site

#prayerteam keep those prayers coming!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 October, 08:11
So sorry you are going though this sending prayers ! Did you ever get any ivermectin ? Start reseaching natural remedies for what you have . 🙏🙏🙏

God Wins donated @GR2021
09 October, 08:05
Happy you are back.❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 October, 07:56
🙏❤️WE are Praying for You💙🙏 WE have missed You. ILYSM ♾♾♾ 🙏Thank You for checking in with Us🙏❤️🙏💙

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
09 October, 07:56
🙏Sorry to hear you experienced such hell in the hospital. Hope healing is faster now.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 October, 07:46
OMG!! I am over joyed that you are home! God is good! Get some rest! ❤️🙏🏼🐾

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 October, 07:40
Sorry you have been having a rough time. I heard there is frequency therapy that is being used. The person didn't mention where and what exactly it treats, but I would look into it. Prayers for your healing 🙏🙏🙏

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
09 October, 07:37
🙏 Thank God your out of there! 🤤🌴Did you get the Ivermectin?

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts