Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 October, 12:34
Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
what kind of tests

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 12:44
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
needle aspiration..

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 October, 12:58
thoracic
abdominal what part

05 October, 01:03
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
in the lymph node in the neck... here are the test results..oh and this is on my dog. 3 vets, 3 different diagnosis and over $2000 later and cant find a tumor....but yet Neopasia was mentioned today

05 October, 01:05
under comments...does that say possibly/probably neoplasia?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 October, 10:57
abnormal tissue - can and often does develop into a cancer.. (I lost a doggy from that and it was terrible and diagnosed very very late)... but
a) I would question that diagnosis and prognosis... what would make someone say 3 months... ??? with no obvious signs.

Vet's often "assume" a short lifespan of a pet -and that owners wouldn't want to pay for extra testing.. More and more I fight with vets... as they've been horrible about some issues I've had w/ my furry family member of late.

I hate vets....i have nothing good to say about many..i preach this alot...to avoid unless absolutely needed..just like Drs..no offense to you. They are all taught by the same corrupt system. I ss nothing to indicate this is cancer. all tests were clear. xrays, sonograms etc....
12:08 PM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 October, 09:16
No offense taken....
........... I'm not angry at the non=medical pro's.. I'm perturbed, annoyed, very frustrated, and yes - angry (but refuse to allow myself to be overcome by the anger) - with those to lazy and stupid and unwilling to listen to the truth.....
- Good docs (no matter what sort) - tell you the truth about everything.. including the bill. the rest........... WALK AWAY.. I do - all the time.

05 October, 09:28
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Amen to that. BTW I took her into the vet today and my older vet..22 yr experienced said this is not cancer. There is no proof of it and the two aspirations done to confirm it is NOT cancer. NOW if something pops up different..then possibly..but from the last 2 months..it has just been this infection that wont go away. HE THINKS because of her age, her immune system is weaker and its harder for it to fight off..so antibiotics are needed longer term. PLUS I told him all i been doing on the side myself. Colloidal Silver, Oil of Oregano and i also did throw in some awful prednisone but a very low dose and only for 5 full days then started the taper process. She got another shot of Convenia antibiotic because that's been working on it....and some antibiotic pills for backup in case this flares again once shot wears off. Also I am adding CDS into her water. So with meds and natural products..i hope it knocks it out. Thank you for offering to help. I am grateful to you all. I feel loved....