Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
my boyfriends mom just texted him that Brenda woke up this morning out of her coma ......

she said our prayers worked a miracle ๐Ÿ˜

she is awake, not talking yet but able to write messages on paper! ๐Ÿ˜€

what a MIRACLE
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU ANONS
COLLECTIVE PRAYER WORKS

thank you all for praying, thanks VK for helping wake my friend ๐Ÿ™ I AM MIND BLOWN
08:54 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
julie miller @pnut36
06 October, 06:05
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Praise God !! That is great news

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 October, 05:59
God is the power behind our miracles! So happy to hear that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 October, 11:43
thanks for letting us knowโ™ฅ๏ธty God for this miracleโœจ

D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
05 October, 11:39
Power of GOD!

What a blessing ~ thank you for the update and confirmation of miracles!!!

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
05 October, 11:28
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 October, 11:28
Thank You LORD ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 October, 11:27
Thank you Jesus!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 October, 10:22
Thank you God, Father Almighty! โค๏ธ

Carey Lou @Careylou
05 October, 09:54
Prayer is Power - Hallelujah- Praise Jesus

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
05 October, 04:39
Yay! Great news! God is good!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 October, 04:02
So happy to hear this news. Thanks be to God๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’–

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
05 October, 04:01
Awesome ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Ville Pรคtiรคlรค @VilleP
05 October, 03:39
Great news ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 October, 03:35
Glory to God!โค๏ธ

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 October, 02:46
oh my goodness what blessed news!

Cam Mac @campmac111
05 October, 02:12
Wonderful news!!! Thank you Jesus.
Miracle will follow miracle.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ben Carson @drBenCarson
05 October, 03:55
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS ๐Ÿ˜Ž

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

โš ๏ธIMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

๐Ÿ’ฅGet at least 20 Trump Smart Cards๐Ÿ’ฅ

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

๐Ÿ›’ https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
๐Ÿ›’https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 October, 01:52
Great News! Prayers still coming to you!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
05 October, 01:37
Wonderful!! Continued prayers for healing!!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 October, 01:29
I am very happy for you and I hope the further healing for Brenda goes quickly and well!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
05 October, 01:22
Love this island.

Confirmation after confirmation that prayer works!

Happy to hear she is doing better!
Praying for a full recovery.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 October, 12:55
Beautiful news!! Praying for a full recovery for her!! God Bless you all!!! ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’•

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
05 October, 12:38
God is Great! ๐Ÿ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 12:38
Nana has not seen the energy waves in a couple of days, maybe because I have been so busy and not having my normal meditations, but this morning early when praying for all the sick and hurting, the waves were strong.
I believe it is going to be very hard for several years with all the sick from this evil vaxx.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
05 October, 12:37
God is great

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
05 October, 12:36
Amen

Andy Pence @AndyPence
05 October, 12:36
Glory to God!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 12:35
That is so strange Nana was praying over here last night too before I went to bed. After I saw that woman yesterday with her fookn skin literally falling off I was concerned for all of the sick from these evil's deeds & was wondering how she was doing.

I have been praying hard for all that are sick, hurting, tortured this morning as well.
That is so awesome!

God hears our prayers. We need to be intercessors for them with God. We know that many, many of them are God believers, they have just been tricked and were not in a place of mind and learning as we were to resist what they believed was best for themselves and their families.
Most have trusted Doctors and hospitals literally with their lives their entire life without question. It was just to hard for them to believe these ppl they trusted so would cause them harm.
Too much programming.

We should ASK God for His help I believe.

Cam Mac @campmac111
05 October, 02:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautifully said Nana. I agree, He wants us to ask Him for help in every thing, from the minutia to the monumental and all in between. It's a beautiful exercise(s) in faith and offers Him opportunities to show His Love for us. Such a gift...His never ending, unconditional Love...giving us direct access to the Him, Creator of the Universe, 24/7.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 05:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have been daily since this whole thing started..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 October, 12:33
Thank you GOD ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™