Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 October, 08:54
my boyfriends mom just texted him that Brenda woke up this morning out of her coma ......

she said our prayers worked a miracle 😍

she is awake, not talking yet but able to write messages on paper! 😀

what a MIRACLE
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU ANONS
COLLECTIVE PRAYER WORKS

thank you all for praying, thanks VK for helping wake my friend 🙏 I AM MIND BLOWN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
That is so strange Nana was praying over here last night too before I went to bed. After I saw that woman yesterday with her fookn skin literally falling off I was concerned for all of the sick from these evil's deeds & was wondering how she was doing.

I have been praying hard for all that are sick, hurting, tortured this morning as well.
That is so awesome!

God hears our prayers. We need to be intercessors for them with God. We know that many, many of them are God believers, they have just been tricked and were not in a place of mind and learning as we were to resist what they believed was best for themselves and their families.
Most have trusted Doctors and hospitals literally with their lives their entire life without question. It was just to hard for them to believe these ppl they trusted so would cause them harm.
Too much programming.

We should ASK God for His help I believe.
12:35 PM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 05:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have been daily since this whole thing started..👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 10:53
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
😘

Cam Mac @campmac111
05 October, 02:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautifully said Nana. I agree, He wants us to ask Him for help in every thing, from the minutia to the monumental and all in between. It's a beautiful exercise(s) in faith and offers Him opportunities to show His Love for us. Such a gift...His never ending, unconditional Love...giving us direct access to the Him, Creator of the Universe, 24/7.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 05:36
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
😘