Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 10:16
It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's very sad and I cringed when the mother said "no fault of her own", but after reading all the comments I do wonder...

If you are a parent who is awake now and your kids are grown, did you ever question the world around you back then like you do now? Did you vaccinate your kids without question 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago? Did you ever question your doctor's "advice" or the "medicines" they peddled? Did you believe all their lies back then?

Did you buy your kid flouridated toothpaste, or sugary cereal made from pesticide laden wheat, or buy high fructose corn syrup drinks in aluminum cans? The list goes on and on. [They] have been [P]oisoning us forever, a thousand different ways, all day, every day. 😢

We are awake now, but not that long ago most were asleep. Some just pulled the curtain back earlier than others, something to remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
04 October, 12:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
If I were smart enough I would make a graph of How many people are dying from cancer, Have cancer, and are living... I BET WE WOULD BE SHOCKED AND HOW WOULD THEY EXPLAIN IT? PEOPLE AREN'T SMOKING AS MUCH AND A LOT OF CHILDREN ARE GETTING IT

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
I am a cancer survivor, 26 years now. I was diagnosed at age 25. I was young, healthy, in shape, didn't have any risk factors, not overweight, didn't smoke, drink or do drugs. They called me a "statistical anomoly". 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm sure it was something I was poisoned with, something [they] created to "help" us. I had 2 young children at the time and the thought of leaving them motherless terrified me. As horrible as this event was, looking back, this was the defining moment in my life that woke me up and changed my perspective about everything. Surviving cancer does something to you, I started questioning everything and seeing life in a much different light. I just think that now people are making the connection at a much more rapid rate. They've always been [P]oisoning us.
12:32 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 October, 10:25
Bless you. And thank you for sharing.
🙏❤️✨

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 October, 11:13
🙏🙏🙏

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 October, 07:53
👏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

CathyA @CathyA
04 October, 05:21
Cancer is a fungus you can find information on bitchute and ivermectin cures it.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
04 October, 01:40
34 year cancer survivor here, same story and it woke me up in ways I never imagined, took me down rabbit holes I didn't know existed. Parasites and the problems caused by allowing them to multiply inside our bodies has got to be the most ignored problems in our society and yet no medical professionals ever admit it or discuss it. Extreme wealth is made by keeping the public ignorant of simple natural health protocols.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 October, 10:25
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
🙏❤️✨

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
04 October, 01:09
How did you fight your cancer?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 01:27
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
I had 2 surgeries to totally remove the thyroid then post-op scans showed uptake in both lungs so I had 3 R131 treatments in the hospital over a year and a half after surgeries. If had been now, I wouldn't have done any of that.

arba happihr @arba
04 October, 12:58
God has a plan for you!
And We are all standing beside you , just from afar.
Aloha hugs beamed to you.
A mother should be a job title with benefits like working for a retailer.
Hire a mom, and see how much she will cost you.

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
04 October, 12:53
Unfortunately, you're not an anomaly to be poisoned. But maybe you're an anomaly to innerstand that as early as you did. Many go their whole lives not seeing the reality of how we are poisoned - music played on rdio at harmful frequencies, water being separated and flouridated, the airs sprayed w/ chem trials, the land being stripped of its nutrients. Thankfully this is all changing as we speak.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:55
In response Real American to his Publication
A good perspective, thanks. :)

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
04 October, 12:43
They have always been poisoning us is right. I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer at 35. Two years prior, I was scared into a double mastectomy & reconstruction (implants) after being told I was BRCA2+ and my aunt passing of Ovarian Cancer. So much I’d do differently, but for now, I’m without a Thyroid & implants removed and feeling amazing because I take responsibility for my own health.

*Research Breast Implant Illness…thousands of once healthy young women now removing their implants.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:51
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I had thyroid cancer too! I was a young, scared mom and those evil Drs preyed on me, convinced me to let them remove the entire thyroid, the one with the tumor AND the healthy one..."just to be safe". Now I'm stuck taking an Rx for the rest of my life because they cut it all out. Their "recommendation" ensured them a lifetime income stream. Makes me angry thinking about it. I wish I knew back then what I know now would have done things much different! 😢

Thanks for sharing your survival story. Blessings to you fren. 🙏🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 October, 01:11
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Was in First generation to get polio vaccines in the 50’s, in school mind you!
Later both my sisters succumb to breast cancer! Sister-in-law stomach cancer, I can’t name them all so many! So many around me! 😔 At 51 I had some trouble and had hysterectomy only to find out after, I had Ovarian cancer stage 1! The pictures made my ovary look like a blue egg! Waking up and hearing that after surgery I too had cancer gave me surviors guilt, as they were all dying at that time! 😔😣 I had no chemo, no radiation,no more cancer anywhere! Sooo very Lucky and Blessed I am!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Our Parents and Grands did NOT have any cancers!

Will history repeat itself with new diseases? Looks like it is happening now! I Praying not 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏻

Let’s Break This Curse!

Judy Anonette @biju
04 October, 12:40
I am so glad you survived it and were able to be here for your children. My own family member is dying of cancer, the chemo poison has just about finished her off. I suggested ivermectin and fenbendazole but I think she believed in the chemo and postponed any alternative treatment. I am angry at the medical system in this country, who would rather watch people die horrible deaths for the money they make instead of helping others to stay well. It is totally unacceptable for humans to treat others this way. It's not God's way. Thank you for sharing your story, I am also questioning every single thing and will never trust another vax or prescription drug.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:42
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Thank you and I thank God for opening our eyes. 🙏🏼

Judy Anonette @biju
04 October, 12:42
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
In addition she took the vax which sent the cancer into a whirlwind all over the body. They believed it would be the smart thing to do.

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 October, 12:35
Thank you for this. We are glad you are here! Blessings to you!