Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 10:16
It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's very sad and I cringed when the mother said "no fault of her own", but after reading all the comments I do wonder...

If you are a parent who is awake now and your kids are grown, did you ever question the world around you back then like you do now? Did you vaccinate your kids without question 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago? Did you ever question your doctor's "advice" or the "medicines" they peddled? Did you believe all their lies back then?

Did you buy your kid flouridated toothpaste, or sugary cereal made from pesticide laden wheat, or buy high fructose corn syrup drinks in aluminum cans? The list goes on and on. [They] have been [P]oisoning us forever, a thousand different ways, all day, every day. 😢

We are awake now, but not that long ago most were asleep. Some just pulled the curtain back earlier than others, something to remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
If I were smart enough I would make a graph of How many people are dying from cancer, Have cancer, and are living... I BET WE WOULD BE SHOCKED AND HOW WOULD THEY EXPLAIN IT? PEOPLE AREN'T SMOKING AS MUCH AND A LOT OF CHILDREN ARE GETTING IT
12:21 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by debbiedo in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
04 October, 01:42
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
My father-in-law died of lung cancer in 1968-at that time I had heard of no one with cancer-they say it runs in your family genes-My daughter-in-law died of breast cancer in 2004 with no family member having cancer.
My sister has breast cancer with no family member having cancer
My husband died of cancer in 2014 with all of his family member died of cancer on his dad's side & mother's side.
None of eat the same foods or live the same life styles
I always thought it was in our foods (canned foods) in the preservatives in the foods - when bread doesn't spoil after a month
Now they are putting chemicals on the crops that we make food out of.
We are at a time when it is very noticeable how hard they are trying to kill us - through everything we use, eat, clean, etc
It is a big business $$$$$$

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:32
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
I am a cancer survivor, 26 years now. I was diagnosed at age 25. I was young, healthy, in shape, didn't have any risk factors, not overweight, didn't smoke, drink or do drugs. They called me a "statistical anomoly". 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm sure it was something I was poisoned with, something [they] created to "help" us. I had 2 young children at the time and the thought of leaving them motherless terrified me. As horrible as this event was, looking back, this was the defining moment in my life that woke me up and changed my perspective about everything. Surviving cancer does something to you, I started questioning everything and seeing life in a much different light. I just think that now people are making the connection at a much more rapid rate. They've always been [P]oisoning us.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 October, 11:13
🙏🙏🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 October, 10:25
Bless you. And thank you for sharing.
🙏❤️✨