Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 10:16
It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's very sad and I cringed when the mother said "no fault of her own", but after reading all the comments I do wonder...

If you are a parent who is awake now and your kids are grown, did you ever question the world around you back then like you do now? Did you vaccinate your kids without question 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago? Did you ever question your doctor's "advice" or the "medicines" they peddled? Did you believe all their lies back then?

Did you buy your kid flouridated toothpaste, or sugary cereal made from pesticide laden wheat, or buy high fructose corn syrup drinks in aluminum cans? The list goes on and on. [They] have been [P]oisoning us forever, a thousand different ways, all day, every day. 😢

We are awake now, but not that long ago most were asleep. Some just pulled the curtain back earlier than others, something to remember.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
So Ashamed of myself as a mother with kids now in their late 20's early 30's. How could I have put all that poison in my own children? Now I ask them not to do it to my grandkids and they think I'm crazy. My kids had at most 6 vaccines my grandchild will have at most 70 by the time he's 18. I'm sick to my stomach.
12:22 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 12:39
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Do not beat yourself up, we ALL were duped...but we are awake now! Blessings to you. 🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 12:30
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
God willing 'vaccines" will no longer be given, when the world realizes they were meant to poison us.