Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
05 October, 11:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Elon Musk and Ludovico Einaudi - Experience - YouTube

Enjoy The Best Scenes With Elon MuskElon Musk - Ludovico Einaudi - ExperienceMusic in the videoFind out moreSongExperienceAuthorsLudovico EinaudiLicensed to ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 11:55
Nana doesn't think this is original Musk!
But he has done great things for us.
NOT speaking of the electric cars, imo there are better options than this current scope, but for sure Starlink and exposing Twit wit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 October, 12:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here is my concern. I have a feeling that traitors of this country are getting free cars. I overheard a woman speaking at our community garden. She was a black woman talking as if she was awake to what is going on and mentioned how she will be fine with whatever she was involved in because she would be getting a car. I live in an very middle class area and all of the sudden there are Tesla's everywhere. I don't know what to think about this guy. I wish I could have overheard more of the conversation to get the details.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 October, 11:52
Noted:)$ wget https://anonup.com/upload/...
--2022-10-04 23:52:03-- https://anonup.com/upload/...
Resolving anonup.com (anonup.com)... 31.172.80.80, 2a01:7e0:0:151:2fff:ffff:ffff:ffbb
Connecting to anonup.com (anonup.com)|31.172.80.80|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 14094 (14K) [image/jpeg]
Saving to: ‘Rvq4wNA7CMfxQO5WXqG2_04_be05dd03cb46924f097b7cb52d091265_image_poster.jpeg’

Rvq4wNA7CMfxQO5WXqG 100%[===================>] 13.76K --.-KB/s in 0s

2022-10-04 23:52:04 (441 MB/s) - ‘Rvq4wNA7CMfxQO5WXqG2_04_be05dd03cb46924f097b7cb52d091265_image_poster.jpeg’ saved [14094/14094]

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 October, 03:41
Make America Free Again:)

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 October, 03:56
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
My dream❤️❤️❤️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 October, 02:19

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 October, 02:06
unfortunately...no one has to do anything...just because we helped him(elon).
watch.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 October, 01:37
Define plant😎

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 October, 01:29
sounds good to me.

arba happihr @arba
04 October, 01:03
He has too!
Lucky for these guys Trump is a kind hearted man!

Real American @RealAmerican11_4
04 October, 01:03
or give nikola credit for tesla...in person. maybe that'll wake some normies up. oh and by the way, here's the free energy devices i've been trying to give the world for decades.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 October, 01:26
In response Real American to his Publication
all those cars wouldn't have any more problems running ...

Bryan Thomas @Cajunpatriot67
04 October, 12:55
“Has to” 💥

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 October, 12:45
FOR SURE...

LIKE AMBASSADOR OF UKRAINE DID JUST RECENTLY. 🤣🤣🤣

NOTHINK SPEAKS SUCH VOLUME, AS WHEN COUNTRY, WHICH FULLY RELLY ON YOUR DOLLARZ OPENLY DESPISES YOUR COUNTRY 🤣🤣🤣

I HEARD, THAT FOR MAN WITH GROWN BALLZ FUCK OF IS DEADLY INSULT...

LITERALLY DECLARATION OF WAR...
BUT IN THIS CASE, MUSK JUST SAY "THANK YOU BUDDY, I COULD OFFER YOU EVEN MORE STARLINK, BECAUSE YOU HUMILIATED ME BETWEEN 100.000.000 FOLLOWERZ🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/JYyJSABCU...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 12:28
He is smart, TRUMP LANDSLIDE< steps ahead 150 plus ain't no joke. PLAYS ALL WHO deserve it.

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 12:27
,always thought is was for show when our Commander said anything (-)
many raisons for thats..i mean reasons