Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
As a Plan C I secretly hope 100k's get discharged from the military for not taking the Vax.

Would come handy in a Civil War.

However still looks like we are in boring Plan A so look unlikely.
11:03 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 October, 10:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I pray we don't need a civil war but some time winning its necessary but whatever means

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 October, 06:52
God bless our troops and veterans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 October, 10:44
Cheers to boring😅 Military is the only way🇺🇸

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
04 October, 07:43
Until God moves his hand...its coming...btw any plan with our military is anything but boring. Thank You for your service VK, God Bless and Godspeed. Much Love!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
04 October, 07:41
Boring .... rats
This would have been so fun 😂

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
04 October, 07:21
👀

William Filer @TahoeBilly
04 October, 07:55
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
People get hurt in that plan

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 October, 08:13
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
12:21 in my timezone

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 October, 06:37
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save and spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). I read POTUS's tweet as the 11.3 marker having happened.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 October, 06:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
04 October, 06:21
Peace is the prize
I AM Manifesting a Peaceful loving World
No More Wars…

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
04 October, 05:43
coup d'etat or coup d'grace?

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
04 October, 01:58
Wayyyyy back....I followed "someone" and it said: "it all starts in Africa". I could not understand at that point. If I look back, South Africa for an example...stopped the lockdown. Stopped the jabs and mandates and so on. Not even talking about the severe "rules" about our lockdown like no alcohol, no cigarettes and even at one stage no strapless t-shirts or flip flops. If by then, you as a person did not see or understand what the heck is going on...well go sleep further. Now...We are IN the "blackouts". Be aware America. You are next. And "they" are going to blame it on .....whatever people will believe. In South Africa, it's normal to blame it on "cable theft" . .take note.....there will be an excuse for your blackouts. Seems to me....tornado's...hurricanes......weather.....and still people will believe...its normal. If we as solders of God will not speak....."they" will NEVER wake up! Don't get me wrong....sometimes you need to keep your mouth...s.....t cause you don't need to l

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 October, 01:31
S’s seem to be missing in posts lately? 🤔 The 19th? 🤔

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 October, 01:30
My Sister-n-law is a nurse and during this, her son joined the Air Force against her wishes as he would be forced to take the vax. He’s been home once & stayed with his dad so he didn’t have to hear her talk about the jab. She is very dissappointed cause he is book smart rather than awake intelligent.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 October, 01:25
Boring Plan A 😹🤣

#OhSoTrue

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 October, 01:10
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
look up 3M the ones whondid the covid mask

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 October, 12:56
A B C 1 2 3

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 October, 12:45
A, B, C....D. I like plan D, the one where we say "Bring it all down Lord" and he does in the blink of an eye... Amen!🙏💥

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 October, 12:56
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I agree, just want it to be over in an instant. Is that asking for too much?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 October, 01:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Come on JESUS!🥰

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 October, 12:45
"boring"

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 October, 01:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
well well ...ty fren.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 October, 01:36
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Nice

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
04 October, 12:27
I know ex navy seals, AF pilots and 2 army generals in my hood… All of them have been vaxed, except the seals…. The one army general told me he couldn’t figure out why his guys were refusing the vax…..

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 October, 12:21
thank you VK for helpi g our voices be heard and thank you AU family for listening ❤️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 October, 12:15
Now You R Talkin VK…

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
04 October, 12:09
Plan A needs to pickup the fookin pace yall.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 October, 01:33
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
Yes, it does, Longest movie in history.

Not Important @Notimportant
04 October, 12:04
i like plan A better...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
04 October, 11:59
I second that especially the ones that pushed the jab saying they were just following orders and who who willing participated in destroying the careers of both their military and civilain civilian colleagues. Who lied about the performance of their fellow colleagues to cover their crimes. They had a choice to remember their oath to the constitution and they failed miserably. A traitor is a traitor is a traitor.

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 October, 11:53
omg can we just allget yhe memo so we can all be on the same page of which plan amd where and when 🙈 fooling turning in corcles for three damn years now trying to get my chdren back that eere parentally kidnapped, trying to rebulid my life Again since it eas shattered to pieces cause og a Human Trafficking network. ive called countless politicians, attorneys, foundations Speaking Up about all this on behalf of myself amd others affected by this Fooked Up Corrupted System. im pissed the fook off that im still begging for scraps to surviive and that my girls have been Illegally kept from me for almost three fucking years! WHERE IS OUR JUSTICE, WHERE IS OUR HELP? SAVE THE CHILDREN ALREADY

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 October, 10:04
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Get your shit together. Feed youself then you can feed your kids. You got this if its important to you. If God brought you to it he”ll walk you throught it. Have faith in yourself. Go get em!!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 October, 10:04
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Get your shit together. Feed youself then you can feed your kids. You got this if its important to you. If God brought you to it he”ll walk you throught it. Have faith in yourself. Go get em!!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 October, 11:53

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 October, 01:14
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
So VK, is it really going to be anticlimactic for Anons? I haven't been getting that vibe recently dude.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 October, 11:51
Sometimes boring is a ...rest before All hell breaks loise...

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 October, 01:30
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
"loose"...🙄 i wish there was a correct button...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 October, 11:48
MoRNING Sir.😎
Plan B' is a Win, Win
Our Good military's will not hurt there own homes and family's ?
They will remember their Oath!
They R ' us ' Bro/sis/ants/uncles/fathers /mothers
We Need them As well " Hughly " "Bigly if u Will"
Makes sense to me. NO?YS
It may get real tuff but we
" PLubs " can Do It!
United we Stand, Devided We fall!
theres NO PLace to run to.
CAMP USA is the hill I die On! PEACEFULLY!🙏GOD Willing.
I for one am thanking God for no civil war.
If GOD IS ON OUR SIDE WHO CAN STAND AGAINST US?
Imho

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
04 October, 11:48
The outcome has already been determined. With or without, known or not, we got this.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 11:40
There is a missing In and a missing S Mr. K.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
04 October, 11:40
My son was discharged from the NG for not taking the vax😢

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
04 October, 01:32
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
My 18yoa spent his entire senior year training and waiting to enlist with the USMC upon graduation. Declined last minute due to the jab.

Very proud. Yours will be called upon again as mine has years left to enlist…if he still desire’s to serve after the jab.

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
04 October, 01:32
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
My 18yoa spent his entire senior year training and waiting to enlist with the USMC upon graduation. Declined last minute due to the jab.

Very proud. Yours will be called upon again as mine has years left to enlist…if he still desire’s to serve after the jab.