Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 11:03
As a Plan C I secretly hope 100k's get discharged from the military for not taking the Vax.

Would come handy in a Civil War.

However still looks like we are in boring Plan A so look unlikely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
omg can we just allget yhe memo so we can all be on the same page of which plan amd where and when 🙈 fooling turning in corcles for three damn years now trying to get my chdren back that eere parentally kidnapped, trying to rebulid my life Again since it eas shattered to pieces cause og a Human Trafficking network. ive called countless politicians, attorneys, foundations Speaking Up about all this on behalf of myself amd others affected by this Fooked Up Corrupted System. im pissed the fook off that im still begging for scraps to surviive and that my girls have been Illegally kept from me for almost three fucking years! WHERE IS OUR JUSTICE, WHERE IS OUR HELP? SAVE THE CHILDREN ALREADY
11:53 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 October, 10:04
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Get your shit together. Feed youself then you can feed your kids. You got this if its important to you. If God brought you to it he”ll walk you throught it. Have faith in yourself. Go get em!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Get your shit together. Feed youself then you can feed your kids. You got this if its important to you. If God brought you to it he”ll walk you throught it. Have faith in yourself. Go get em!!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 October, 12:19
my apologies for the rant, im living this everyday. watching amd knowing not only my suffering but the suffering of Many children amd people. ive uncovered how there HT Networks operate, Tactics, Code amd ive been reporti g and reporting and calling and calling and calling. done news interviews that never got aired, got my hopes up countless times that we would be helped only to be thrown back in the gutter. billions in funding is supposed to help people out here but its Far and Few between amd you gotta Work hard. on top of it all i beame a target for speaking up agaisnt a massive HT network amd escaping with the knowledge and at the involment of the government and judicial systems involvement. all because i was a single mom that became a target to a Satanic Ritual Cult that has been Hunting ‘Jewels’ so another faction could get to my kids. the level of insanity surrounding HT is mind boggling.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 October, 12:06
Help is coming, justice is happening.