Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.
07:59 PM - Apr 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
20 February, 12:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm sure there will be plenty to keep everyone intrigued and very, very interested; even Anons.
Bring on all that boring; I'm excited for it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
25 September, 10:40
Biden putch against maga Patriots,.. Red Oktober

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
25 September, 10:44
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
Interesting,..right?

LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 May, 07:51
Boring you say?
I don't think so!

Enjoying the direction of this movie.

arba happihr @arba
04 May, 04:33
I am a patient person.
Boring works for me.
Patience is the key.
Who knows better than DJT and JFKjr about being patient.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 May, 03:42
Nothing boring about it -scumbags going down everyday.
We will not win until the public has SEEN the truth not heard about it.
Nothing about being biblical sounds boring. I do not get your post.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 May, 03:35
Our resilience is going to be tested... we're going to come through with flying colors.... because... if we could wait this long we can wait longer.... long enough to witness all the waking of the asleep!🙏

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
04 May, 03:32
If we savor every win, it will be even more magnificent.
ThankQ as always, VK...YOU have played much more of a role than I believe you realize in keeping us all going, even in the tough patches.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 May, 02:22
i remembered this just now; needed this message today :) thank you.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
19 April, 09:30
I read that even Anons will be surprised. Looking forward to the conclusion!

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
19 April, 06:22
oh its funny in my area a person is running for some type of govt job but his name is Patrick Vincente and his sign is a big ass duck lol go figure

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 April, 04:35
Elon = The Boring Company.
Trump tweets “Boring!” during the Democrat debates.
Trump calls Twitter “very boring” and BORING.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 May, 08:08
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
that's it!!!!!!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 May, 08:16
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
😁During his drilling projekt he discovers a large underground complex this is how the world finds out about what the deep state has been doing. that would work 😁

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 April, 02:33

Dawn QPatriot @Q_PATRIOT_DAWN
19 April, 12:32
For me its anti climatic… then i step away from my phone/computer… go to the local gas station and listen to the wonderful sounds of the people who are newly awakened… i live vicariously through their journey. I then remember what this is all for…. The freedom of the people of the world! There is nothing more rewarding than helping people in the greatest time in history!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 April, 12:07
because we kicked their ass
not even close

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 April, 10:05
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
You don't. You find a fem-Anon who you don't have to say a word to, except, "good morning sweetie, how are we going to change the world today?"

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 September, 08:52
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😂😂

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
19 April, 11:37
Knowing that peole will be safer, at least for a time, is very exciting. Wouldn't want to be a teacher trying to explain all this to the lie-educated. Rejoicing over some extreme evil stopped is party time for me. Might even eat some carbs!!

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 11:22
I'm not sure about this.
Im thinking Anons are
going to jump up and down with a big shout of WooHoo!
equal rights and peace
cant wait

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 April, 10:05
I understand what you're saying...but I am still excited. Each moment that passes we are getting closer and closer. I can walk silently with a smile on my face. I can see the finish line...it's going to be a beautiful world and that is where I am focused.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
19 April, 08:27
if we the people ever see justice, it wont be boring. Why dont you just tell us. I feel like a dog dragged behind a truck.

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
19 April, 08:22
"gentlemen, we are going to annihilate the enemy, and shall meet again at dinner"

-Han Hsin

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 April, 08:03
IABB
¿ 👑 ?

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
19 April, 07:53
I WANT boring. Being gaslit my entire life has been draining and frustrating as all hell...I just want to be left alone in peace where I can live out the rest of my life away from society.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
19 April, 07:48
I hope so.

All this talk of war and darkness drains my positive energy.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 April, 05:39
Anons will spread the "boring" cure world wide😎

Jen ... @Jenfranji
19 April, 03:36
😉

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 April, 12:53
Knowing Trump, I doubt it...

But if this is truly the case, so be it.

We’re working together to save America and if I’m personally going to have a boring future if it saves America — it was more than worth it.

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” -JFK

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 April, 10:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏🇺🇸Amen

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 April, 12:49
Military Intelligence.
https://qposts.online/post...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 April, 12:42
Caps = 14.
TS = 19:59 > 24 > 6.

Is it time — is it 10:10 on the ⏰?

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅🌎❤️🐸

Anons know some, but not all.
I know, personally, the more I know, the more I know I don’t know.

“The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.”

https://qalerts.app/?n=6
https://qalerts.app/?n=14
https://qalerts.app/?n=759

This is what I know for certain —
#GodWins

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
19 April, 12:12
😫😖

Helping the normies

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
19 April, 12:04
🇺🇸🦅 I woke up in 1995 from LEO friends working the OKC Bombing. Didn't even know my family wrote the Declaration of Independence, and produced 2 Presidents until then too.

Learned all about the 'Secret Societies', their Canaanite secret, the REAL physics, +++ by 2001. Found out there was a decades-in-the-works 'Plan' in 2010 from a Spec Ops Vietnam vet... and it STILL won't be anticlimatic or boring for me. :)

Anyone who thinks this will just all 'be over' once the Patriots take back the power, doesn't understand our real Human evolution 'origin story' > Lemuria > Atlantis > ... (MP Hall, R Steiner)

We still have 12,200ish years until the peak of this Golden Age. Find your peace and joy now, in this moment. That's the key. Nothing is ever 'over'. Be the change, forever. :) #SpiritualEvolution