Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 11:03
As a Plan C I secretly hope 100k's get discharged from the military for not taking the Vax.

Would come handy in a Civil War.

However still looks like we are in boring Plan A so look unlikely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
Wayyyyy back....I followed "someone" and it said: "it all starts in Africa". I could not understand at that point. If I look back, South Africa for an example...stopped the lockdown. Stopped the jabs and mandates and so on. Not even talking about the severe "rules" about our lockdown like no alcohol, no cigarettes and even at one stage no strapless t-shirts or flip flops. If by then, you as a person did not see or understand what the heck is going on...well go sleep further. Now...We are IN the "blackouts". Be aware America. You are next. And "they" are going to blame it on .....whatever people will believe. In South Africa, it's normal to blame it on "cable theft" . .take note.....there will be an excuse for your blackouts. Seems to me....tornado's...hurricanes......weather.....and still people will believe...its normal. If we as solders of God will not speak....."they" will NEVER wake up! Don't get me wrong....sometimes you need to keep your mouth...s.....t cause you don't need to l
01:58 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie AnonLover, click on at the bottom under it