03 October, 09:52
10-3-22 πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Donald J. Trump,
President & Commander-in-Chief

"A lawsuit was filed today against CNN,
the once prestigious news channel
that has devolved into a purveyor of
disinformation, defamation, and Fake News,
at a level which the American Public,
and indeed the World, will not even believe is possible..

I am proud to file today's lawsuit
in order to begin the process of
standing up to Fake News and the Mainstream Media."

___
πŸ™ God bless you, sir. Godspeed 😻

πŸ‘‡ https://t.me/qthestormride...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
144 144 @144
03 October, 10:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
"will not even believe is possible.." implies a coming big reveal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I think you're right, 144 πŸ‘

It's been a strange day energetically.
I've been out of sorts.
LIke most Anons, I'm an empath
& the emotional energy is wild, despairing, dark, jittery,
PANICKED.

Given the 4-year-Delta Q's
there MIGHT be a BIG reveal
although QTeam NEVER delivers
when I think it will!! 🀩πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯

#NCSWIC
11:13 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response 144 144 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 October, 07:02
NCSWIC Nothing

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 October, 07:06
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ’“πŸ‘Ÿ

144 144 @144
04 October, 04:27
just saw your comment 17 hours laterπŸ™

Neanderthal S27 @s27
04 October, 06:49
Today does feel weird...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 06:25
Yes, yes, yes, yes :)

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Scat ling @scatling
04 October, 01:44
So weird... today I just happened to decide to try and get a FB account up again. Haven't bothered for 2 years. Mine was lost because I changed my DOB to 2020 and was instantly halted... could never get them to reinstate me even tho it was clear the account had been active for many years, and that I was who I said I was - followed their instructions to identify myself, but my account stayed disabled. Tried to make a new account with a different email and was always stopped. (I feel like a bit of a fraud, as I lost my account in such a silly way, as opposed to most here who were actually trying to get information out.)

Anyway, today I was able to make a new account using the same user name (old account is still disabled) Is it a coincidence?? I'm a little freaked out now reading your post...

04 October, 02:29
In response Scat ling to her Publication
So sorry, Scat, didn’t mean to freak you out πŸ’“
All is well.
Both sides have ramped up the noise
so we’ll feel it but we KNOW
#GodWins
πŸ™πŸ”†πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 October, 12:57
it's nice to hear someone say many of us are empaths...being different feels like something that ISNT JUST ME now.
theres a reason im different and im not alone anymore

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 06:27
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
:) You're not alone :) . . . not anymore

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
04 October, 08:04
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I COMPLETLY understand this! I’m an empath, and figured that out early on, and always felt so different and alone. I have always felt emotions, particullarly others emotions, on a way diffrent level. More intense, you could say. It is good to know I’m not alone in this struggle! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
04 October, 12:52
i got drug tested at work today because i was "OFF".

πŸ™„

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 October, 12:34

04 October, 12:42
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😩 True‼️ πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ΌπŸ’“πŸΏπŸ’₯

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 October, 12:33
RRRRRRRRRRREADY

04 October, 12:39
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Soooooooooooooooooooo πŸ’ͺ😼πŸ’₯