Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
10-3-22 πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Donald J. Trump,
President & Commander-in-Chief

"A lawsuit was filed today against CNN,
the once prestigious news channel
that has devolved into a purveyor of
disinformation, defamation, and Fake News,
at a level which the American Public,
and indeed the World, will not even believe is possible..

I am proud to file today's lawsuit
in order to begin the process of
standing up to Fake News and the Mainstream Media."

___
πŸ™ God bless you, sir. Godspeed 😻

πŸ‘‡ https://t.me/qthestormride...
09:52 PM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 October, 07:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I just posted a little about Malone, Now I see your article. GREAT MINDS!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ™πŸ’“πŸŒ©πŸΏπŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 October, 07:19
I just posted a little about Malone, Now I see your article. GREAT MINDS!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ™πŸ’“πŸŒ©πŸΏπŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 October, 06:58
Yes this will be nice but everything moves at the speed of a🐒🐒or a 🐌🐌 meanwhile people are still dying from the deadly jab My nephews wifes father was 64 body builder all his life and died of heart attacked after the booster I know they plan but wish they would speed some of it up people need to be fully awakened MSM is the enemy and needs to be destroyed quickly enough info disinfo arrest these money hungry people care nothing of life it disgust me. My nephews wife is Broken and angry and has every right to be she tried to tell him but the media BS the spells the cast are strong we need to stand break the damn Programing of every aspect of our lives!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 October, 02:48
I think CNN will be the first news πŸ“Ί media to FLIP πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ.

arba happihr @arba
04 October, 01:13
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Flip that switch!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 October, 12:52
This is what i been waiting for! How sweet it will be!!!🀨
🎼🎸πŸ₯πŸŒ΄πŸ’―

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 October, 01:04
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
πŸŽ‰πŸ™πŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ•Š

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
06 October, 07:36
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

144 144 @144
03 October, 10:16
"will not even believe is possible.." implies a coming big reveal.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 October, 11:13
In response 144 144 to his Publication
I think you're right, 144 πŸ‘

It's been a strange day energetically.
I've been out of sorts.
LIke most Anons, I'm an empath
& the emotional energy is wild, despairing, dark, jittery,
PANICKED.

Given the 4-year-Delta Q's
there MIGHT be a BIG reveal
although QTeam NEVER delivers
when I think it will!! 🀩πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯

#NCSWIC