Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 12:45
Vibe high

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 06:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Bees are great they buzz around and never sting me but let's talk about YELLOW JACKETS!
I am going to tell you those are some mean sobs, they will literally chase your ass down for a long way as a damn team!
NOT ONE BUT A TEAM!

And you don't even so much as have to look at them wrong much less disturb them, they just come at ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
03 October, 06:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Long time ago I was in the woods looking for fire wood WELL I guess I picked up the wrong piece of wood these SOB came at me yeah as a Team I started hauling ASS into the house apparently I wasn’t fast enough to open or close the sliding freaking door , I was running up the stairs I thought yeah i made it WELL GUESS WHAT ONE FLEW INTO THE FREAKING BATHROOM AND STUNG ME RIGHT NEAR MY EYE YEAH MY EYE I did manage to kill it but not without a battle wounds😏by the way my German Shepherd got stung as well near her eye to❗️🤦🏻‍♀️😁

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I believe it I have had swarms of them chase me across the yard and into the house, stun multiple times, had to go to the doctor. They are little badasses for sure.
08:18 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it