Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 October, 12:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
bees love me, my grandpa was a beekeeper and this is how I spent my summers🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
03 October, 11:25
thats awesome I have bees all around my house:) never knew that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 October, 11:12
🐝 Awesome Honey Sauce 🐝 I love the bees 🐝
i love honey 🍯
i Am Love
vibe HIGH

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 October, 11:01
The bees knees!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 October, 10:49
100% 🐝 Vibes!
I love bumble bees, if one ever comes into the house I say hello & have a chat with it, then suggest it goes back outside into nature & it does πŸ˜†
I wonder what frequency Wasps are on though, they seem nasty... 🀨

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
03 October, 10:29
Okay vibes are do real...I posted this yesterday and noone saw it..yet I just now see what you posted VIBES I say!!!! 🐝

Sista Sue @SC18835410
03 October, 08:23
Finally convinced my youngest to not fear the honeybees. Now she thinks is cool when they land on her.
Hornets though…vicious bastards!

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
03 October, 07:23
love this though

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
03 October, 07:23
wasps n hummingbirds with the occasional dragonfly is what i vibe with

Jewels 777✨❀️ donated @jewelsc
03 October, 07:21
They get it all done. Bees, please buzz this yard anytime.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 October, 07:17
Just Bee!! πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ»
#savethebees β€οΈπŸ’«

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 October, 07:02

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 06:37
Bees are great they buzz around and never sting me but let's talk about YELLOW JACKETS!
I am going to tell you those are some mean sobs, they will literally chase your ass down for a long way as a damn team!
NOT ONE BUT A TEAM!

And you don't even so much as have to look at them wrong much less disturb them, they just come at ya!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 October, 11:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They are nasty little mofos!
Tea tree oil works fast on the pain & hels the site quickly.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
03 October, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Homeopathic Apis Melfly works well also and easy to keep on hand, wherever you may be. Can save a life if allergic.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 October, 04:09
528HZ baby...

Judy Anonette @biju
03 October, 04:08
😁Yes and if you wear a yellow shirt they will think you are a flower. haha They won't hurt you if you let them be a bee!

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
03 October, 03:42
That's GREAT to hear...but they scare me. I'm allergic to them & they've literally been bouncing off of my forehead for several years now (running joke in my family; hubby says it's bc I'm so sweet lol!). It's wonderful news to know it has a positive meaning!! TY! πŸ’žπŸ₯°

memes matter @NoComment
03 October, 03:40
πŸ‘€ every year honey bees come find me in my garden,i have not bee hive houses near by. I do give them honeyπŸ˜‚

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 October, 01:42
I must be vibing high, they are always following me 😁

γ€ŠCasey》 β˜†β˜†β˜† donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
03 October, 01:11
Yes!!! Love seeing bees around πŸπŸ’› I usually tell my son the bees like him because he's so sweet, now tying in the frequency aspect makes even more sense! Thanks Doq, hope you have a marvelous Monday πŸŽΆπŸ’œ

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
03 October, 01:07
🐝 I was wondering why they've been buzzing around me.

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
03 October, 01:06
✨✨✨ Keeping The High Vibes ✨✨✨

Hope Love @HopeLove01
03 October, 01:03
my little girl wants us to be bees for Halloween. 🐝🐝

... ... @Luciferlost
03 October, 01:02
I recently had 5 wasps fly into my shorts....does this count??

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 October, 01:01
And Then there's This
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
03 October, 12:55
Saw the MOABs fly past me earlier whilst outside reading. Heard this about their frequency, such a shame we have lost loads of them due to EMFs as it disrupts their frequency and they get lost and can't find their way back to the hive.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 October, 12:54
I love BEE'S
Bumble Bee's R Awesome!🐝🐝🐝

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
03 October, 12:53
😱might wanna keep that epinephrine handy though🀣
πŸ’›