Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 12:45
Vibe high

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Bees are great they buzz around and never sting me but let's talk about YELLOW JACKETS!
I am going to tell you those are some mean sobs, they will literally chase your ass down for a long way as a damn team!
NOT ONE BUT A TEAM!

And you don't even so much as have to look at them wrong much less disturb them, they just come at ya!
06:37 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
03 October, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Homeopathic Apis Melfly works well also and easy to keep on hand, wherever you may be. Can save a life if allergic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 October, 11:02
They are nasty little mofos!
Tea tree oil works fast on the pain & hels the site quickly.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 11:03
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
😘

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
03 October, 11:26
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
baking soda too :) takes the sting out

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 October, 08:24
If you are stung or bug bitten, dab ammonia on the sting/bite and it will take away the pain. The last time a wasp stung me, I tried it and it worked fast!

03 October, 10:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thanks never heard that one, my Dad used to make us put chew tobacco on it. That worked too but was pretty nasty.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
03 October, 11:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Used to get stung alot by the red wasps, nasty little critters, and we have scorpions as well! My number one grab is an old copper penny, not the new ones! I got stung on my heel by a scorpion & thought I would try the penny since it worked like a charm on the wasps, it worked great & believe me pain was much more intense! Just press the penny on the bite & hold👋
works for me & hope for you❤️

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 October, 08:23
Nana, I have been stung by yellow jackets several times! One time we were driving down the road with our windows open. Suddenly something hit me in the neck, and it hurt badly. I told my husband I thought I had been shot by a stray bullet. LOL! He pulled off the road, and we found a stunned yellow jacket on the floor of the truck! I had been shot by a yellow jacket.

03 October, 10:56
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Those little suckers hurt! That's funny!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 October, 08:22
I don’t like yellow jackets, wasps or mud dabbers! but they don’t bother with me! My hubby allergic to jackets!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 October, 11:00
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I hardly saw any yellow jackets this year but did see more honey bees. I hope next year is the same.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
03 October, 07:44
They don't like me at all! Bees, Mosquitos, or anything. But what does seem to like me are Hummingbirds. I have them visit me on my balcony almost every day. They come right up in front of me a bit and they fly off.

03 October, 08:12
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
That is cool! I havent had any in a couple of years but havent put out the feeders either.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 October, 07:29
IM AROUND BEES ALL THE TIME I CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WAS STUNG ITS LIKE BEING CALM AROUND HORSTS OR DOGS THEY SENCE YOUR FEER AND THEY GET DOMINEERING

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
IM AROUND BEES ALL THE TIME I CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WAS STUNG ITS LIKE BEING CALM AROUND HORSTS OR DOGS THEY SENCE YOUR FEER AND THEY GET DOMINEERING

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
I had one fly up my dress and sting me in the assets! I had to go to the emergency room I swelled all the way around to the front and could hardly walk. The doctor said impressive. I wasn't impressed.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
03 October, 07:45
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
You must be allergic. That used to happen to my brother.

03 October, 08:15
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
If my Mom gets stung we have to do the epi pen and take her to ER.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 October, 06:56
😄

chore Toke @choretoke
03 October, 06:55
Long time ago I was in the woods looking for fire wood WELL I guess I picked up the wrong piece of wood these SOB came at me yeah as a Team I started hauling ASS into the house apparently I wasn’t fast enough to open or close the sliding freaking door , I was running up the stairs I thought yeah i made it WELL GUESS WHAT ONE FLEW INTO THE FREAKING BATHROOM AND STUNG ME RIGHT NEAR MY EYE YEAH MY EYE I did manage to kill it but not without a battle wounds😏by the way my German Shepherd got stung as well near her eye to❗️🤦🏻‍♀️😁

03 October, 08:18
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I believe it I have had swarms of them chase me across the yard and into the house, stun multiple times, had to go to the doctor. They are little badasses for sure.